Did you know there is a growing number of people who are turning to certain cannabinoids of the hemp plant to address pain and physical discomfort. There is no doubt that cannabidiol (CBD) has proven to be remarkably successful in this regard, and its popularity has led to the discovery of additional cannabinoids in hemp that work in a similar manner while offering some distinctive properties that make them equally worth trying for various issues.
Delta-10 THC and Delta 10 THC products are a relatively new addition to the market, only really appearing in various forms this past year. But already, an impressive number of hemp enthusiasts have incorporated it into their daily routines in an effort to address tension and aches in the body.
What are Aches and Pains?
Aches and pains are a part of being human, and basically serve the important function of signaling to our brains that something has been compromised and requires attention. Pain is a process of the body’s nervous system, consisting of a complex network of pain receptors that are located on the nerve endings. When these pain receptors pick up on painful stimuli, they send messages to the brain that tell it that something is wrong.
Obviously, we have all experienced pain, and will experience it many more times throughout our life. But, some of us live with chronic pain that’s incredibly disruptive to day-to-day activities. Chronic pain can interfere with our ability to do our jobs, bond with our families, enjoy our favorite hobbies and sleep comfortably at night.
What are Some Common Reasons Why a Person May Have Chronic Pain?
Not to get confused, acute pain happens quickly and goes away when there is no cause, but chronic pain lasts longer than six months and can continue when the injury or illness has been treated. [Source]
- Injury: It’s hard to get through life without experiencing at least one injury to the body. An injury causes clear damage to the tissue of the body which requires time to repair. When an injury occurs, the immune system’s inflammatory response takes over, sending cells to the affected area that cause it to become red, swollen and painful.
- Poor Posture: A surprising number of people live with chronic pain due to poor posture. Failing to keep the spine and hips properly aligned can lead to a restructuring of the muscular tissue that only becomes more and more painful the longer it goes unaddressed.
- Age: The reality is that the older we get, the more wear and tear we accumulate throughout our bodies, and the more prone to pain we are. Beyond that, the muscles, joints and bones start to lose their resilience, meaning that it’s easier to injure ourselves, and harder to bounce back after we do.
- Inflammatory and Other Pain-Related Conditions: A number of underlying conditions can cause the body to be in a constant state of pain. This includes fibromyalgia, arthritis, endometriosis, myofascial pain syndrome, etc.
- Overexertion: Sometimes, chronic pain results from overexerting ourselves, without even giving the body regular time to repair itself. This is often seen in athletes who push their bodies to their limits without properly recovering following each training session.
Delta 10 THC, Your Endocannabinoid System, and Pain
Cannabinoids like delta 10 THC are unique in that they are the only compounds in nature that attach directly to cannabinoid receptors belonging to the endocannabinoid system, to regulate and balance individual bodily processes, with pain being one of them. Delta 10 may bind to cannabinoid receptors that regulate both inflammation and reactivity of pain receptors to provide some level of comfort to painful areas of the body.
Delta 10 THC for Pain?
Anyone out there struggling with chronic, severe, or unusual pain, it’s critical that you seek medical attention from a licensed specialist, because many forms of pain require personalized treatment from a professional. In fact, it is important to understand that if you’re taking medications, either for pain or another condition, you need to speak with your doctor before using delta 10 products, as some cannabinoids of the hemp plant are associated with inhibiting CYP3A4, an enzyme that breaks down many medications.
Because cannabinoids like delta-10 tend to have a cumulative effect, it’s ideal to try taking it every day for at least a couple of weeks as the results may become stronger as time goes on.
Best Delta 10 THC Products for Pain?
Delta 10 THC products can be taken through various delivery methods and product types. But, when shopping for delta 10, it’s best to do it online from a reputable company that can provide third-party lab reports as well as the proper list of ingredients that are in the delta-10 formula you are using.
So, here are the delta 10 product types that we think are the best for pain, specifically.
Each of these delivery methods can be useful and worth checking out.
- Delta 10 Tinctures: Usually take up to 30 minutes to take effect but can last up to several hours.
- Delta 10 Vapes: Work the fastest (within minutes), however, their effects are short-lived, as you have to vape at least 3-4 times a day in order to maintain the effects.
- Delta 10 Capsules/Gummies: As soon as these products become available I would try them as it takes up to 45 minutes to take effect and provide up to 8-hours of effects as opposed to the shorter durations of the other delivery methods.
- Delta 10 THC Bundles: A great method is buying Delta 10 vapes and tincture bundles for an amazing price so you can try many different delivery methods!
Still, any of these products/delivery methods is suitable for those trying to get through the day while battling pain.
How is Pain (No Matter the Type or Level) Usually Treated?
Pain is almost always treatable, through various methods depending on the cause. Lower-impact treatment options include massage therapy for muscular pain, over-the-counter pain medications and physical therapy. More intensive treatment options include surgery and prescription pain drugs like opioids.
Delta 10 THC for Pain Dosage Chart and Guide
#1: Minor Pain Delta 10 THC Dosing (Low Tolerance): 5mg-15mg per use
#2: Intermediate Pain Delta 10 THC Dosing (Medium Tolerance): 15g-30mg per use
#3: Severe Pain Delta 10 THC Dosing (High Tolerance): 30mg-50mg+ per use
Because delta 10 THC is new to the market at the time of this article being published, we are still waiting for researchers to show a direct link between the cannabinoid and pain relief. But already, many of our customers report that delta 10 is extremely useful for this purpose. The Delta 10 dosage guide above can help you figure out how much to take with each serving, but know that because the compound is psychoactive, it is best to start with the lowest amount until you have a tolerance to the high.
Also, lower-quality delta 10 THC may be responsible for delta 10 side effects like headache and dizziness, but at Binoid, we use only lab-tested and ultra-pure delta 10 extracts for our formulas.
At Binoid, you can find top-of-the-line delta 10 THC products in various strains in an effort to combat your pain, with only the cleanest ingredients, lab-tested delta 10 and best prices you’ll find out there today!