Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge - Sour Diesel - Hempire Direct
This Hempire Direct Delta 8 THC vape cartridge Sour Diesel is taking the world by storm. Delta 8 THC is brand new, and this product is getting extremely popular with the classic Sour Diesel Sativa option.
Ingredients include Delta 8 THC Distillate and Terpenes only, no cutting agents or fillers. This Delta 8 vape cartridge is 100% Natural and Made in the USA.
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why delta 8 THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
UNABLE TO SHIP DELTA 8 THC TO THE FOLLOWING STATES:
ALASKA, ARIZONA, ARKANSAS, DELAWARE, IDAHO, IOWA, MISSISSIPPI, MONTANA, AND NEBRASKA.
WHAT IS DELTA 8 THC?
Fits a 510 battery
DELTA 8 THC VAPE CARTRIDGE EFFECTS
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of delta 8 THC. Everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with delta 8 THC and is provided as information only.
It is not medical advice, and our delta 8 THC vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
That said, vaping delta 8 THC is slightly different than consuming it orally. When vaped, many people report delta 8 THC as being the opposite of delta 9 THC in many
of the best ways possible. The Delta 8 THC vape cartridge might provide positive feelings and a mental boost.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but delta 8 THC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Hempire Delta 8 THC vape cartridge Sour Diesel may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge Sour Diesel can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. When the cartridge is made, the oil is poured to the top of the glass tank and capped quickly to prevent leaking. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Delta 8 THC extract 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. Binoid retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Binoid CBD is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
DELTA 8 THC VAPE CARTRIDGE SHIPPING EXCLUSIONS
Due to Delta 8 THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, and Nebraska.
The Hempire Delta 8 THC vape cartridge has an unbeatable uplifting feel and is currently testing at over 95% Δ8THC (475mg & 950mg) with the rest being CBN, CBC, & terpenes. Our delta 8 THC vape cartridge is derived from hemp and federally legal. It comes in a 510 compatible, glass CCELL cartridge with a ceramic core and ceramic mouthpiece for the best possible performance and taste. Although delta 8 THC has a sativa type pill overall we have infused our carts with real cannabis terpenes to allow for super sativa, India or hybrid effects.
1. What is Water-Soluble CBD?
Water-Soluble CBD is when CBD is made into smaller CBD molecules that more easily, rapidly, and effectively disperse into your bloodstream. Therefore creating almost instantaneous relief within 15-30 minutes compared to regular CBD oils that take 1-2 hours to start working. This also allows your body to fully utilize the benefits of CBD and our broad spectrum of helpful cannabinoids including CBG, CBC, and CBN.
2. Why are Binoid Water-Soluble CBD Drops better? What are the benefits?
Binoid Drops are the future of CBD relief. Because our CBD molecules are smaller and absorb better into the body, our Water-Soluble CBD is 4-5x more effective than traditional CBD oils and brands.
Another benefit is that Water Soluble allows us to pair CBD with Essential Oils to make an amazing tasting CBD formula. Normal CBD Oils taste bad. Very bad. That is why we created Water-Soluble drops with essential oils. Our Binoid drops come in 4 delicious flavors - Orange, Peppermint, Lemon, and Ginger.
Lastly, Water-Soluble CBD allows you to mix our drops into any drink or beverage or take it under your tongue to ease and reduce this taste. CBD oils separate from your beverage and have an extremely oily taste and texture. Binoid Water-Soluble Drops mix right in and taste great!
3. Can you put your drops in hot liquids?
Yes, our Binod Drops mix easily and well into hot drinks and beverages. They work great in hot, cold, and room temperature liquids or drinks.
4. Can you cook and bake using Binoid drops?
Absolutely! Our drops have been used in cooking and baking without any loss of quality, effectiveness, or composition. That means your possibilities and flavors of CBD cookies and healthy meals are endless. Yum!
5. What is Vegetable Glycerin and why is it used in your product?
Vegetable glycerin is a clear liquid from from soybean, coconut or palm oils. Vegetable glycerin works as a healthy emulsifier, helping mix the oil-based CBD and water-based ingredients to create a proper and effective water-soluble formula. Glycerin may also boost hydration, which can improve your athletic performance.
We use food grade vegetable glycerin in our drops for additional reasons including better consistency, texture, and taste.
6. Will your drops trigger or show up on a drug test?
In short, we always suggest being cautious with every type CBD products if you are drug tested. Most drug tests will come out negative, however it is possible to show up as a false positive for THC. Because our products are Broad Spectrum and have no THC, it is unlikely. However there is always a risk, albeit a very small one.
To learn more about CBD and drug tests, click here.
Get 10% OFF your first order of our drops with code: TRYBINOID10 Water Soluble CBD Drops click here.
Binoid Lab Results:
A HEALTH COMPANY ON A MISSIONSince launching in 2018, our priority was to create fun, unique, and effective CBD products. Binoid believes that CBD should be a vital part of living a healthy lifestyle. Therefore, Binoid's mission is to empower this movement by providing exceptional CBD products that are as enjoyable as they are good for you, with zero compromises on quality and ingredients.
1. ORGANIC FARM QUALITY
We work with local Hemp farmers in evergreen Oregon to grow our unique phytocannabinoid-rich hemp plants with the best plant genetics, high cannabinoid concentrations, and beneficial terpenes. We chose Oregon because it is the prime location to grow and extract CBD due to their ideal weather, nutrient rich soil, and farming knowledge.
2. YOUR EXPERIENCE
We take pride in giving our customers the best CBD product experience possible. This includes great customer service, expert staff ready to handle any questions and recommendations, as well as always being open to new suggestions on new proving or improving our current product line. This is because we care! We want you to enjoy CBD in the most healthy and enjoyable ways possible.
3. TESTING & SAFETY
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is cGMP compliant, ISO 9001:2015 Certified, Food Grade Quality Certified by Oregon DOA, Kosher Certified among many other qualifications. Additionally, each Binoid product is tested 5 times before we send for third-party lab testing. We test every batch to ensure our Drops are up to our standards. You can view all of our product test results on the drop down menu in the product page. Learn more about how our products are tested here.
4. BROAD SPECTRUM HEMP EXTRACT
Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract: Our products have been carefully formulated and re-formulated for over 2 years to achieve the perfect Broad Spectrum Cannabinoid formula. This includes the most pure major and minor cannabinoids including CBD, CBG, CBN, and CBC as well as terpene profiles that are preserved during extraction. All of this goodness, except for THC, which has been slowly removed over time. Our products contain ZERO THC. Also known as THC-FREE.
5. OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We enjoy going above and beyond for our customers by ensuring you get a consistently exceptional product with a friendly service staff of experts to answer any question you may have about CBD in general, or our products specifically. Those are the benefits you get for joining the Binoid Family!