One thing that has become clear in 2021 is that Delta 8 THC is more than a passing trend trying to capitalize off of the success of the CBD market. Companies like Binoid have proven that delta 8 products are extremely high in demand, with a growing inventory of innovative forms of the mildly psychoactive cannabinoid.
Ever since Binoid has released their complete lineup of delta 8 formulas, we get to now compare each delivery method so you can see how each product can allow you to experience this compound in its own unique way.
About Binoid Delta-8 THC
Binoid has been an established hemp company for years, starting off with a lineup of CBD formulas in all kinds of popular delivery methods. It didn’t take long for the brand to develop a reputation as one of the top-quality companies on the market, with thorough lab reports made available to consumers and an emphasis on transparency that built much-needed trust between consumer and manufacturer.
Binoid was one of the first companies to see the potential in delta 8 THC and worked tirelessly to develop a rich selection of delta-8 goods that have been gradually introduced onto their website’s catalog. Now, the company has an extensive and diverse product line consisting of some of the most generous selections of Delta 8 THC products such as vape cartridges, disposable vapes, gummies, tinctures, wax dabs, and capsules.
Delta 8 THC Disposable Vape Pens
Delta 8 disposable vape pens remain a popular choice for beginners especially, as they require no maintenance or understanding of vaping technology. Disposable vape pens are all-in-one vaping systems that consist of a battery component and an attached pre-filled e-liquid cartridge. They don’t use any buttons, and they don’t need to be refilled or recharged (with one exception that we’ll get into shortly). They’re also extremely pocket-friendly and discreet.
Vaping delta-8 THC offers the fastest-acting effects, felt within minutes and lasting for an hour. Vaping the compound also offers more potent effects than other delivery methods.
The Binoid Delta 8 disposable vape pens from Binoid are arguably some of the finest on the market. They are known for their reliability and consistency in performance and even boast a sleek ergonomic design. You can purchase a disposable delta-8 vape pen from Binoid in a few different forms. One is their standard disposable, which never needs to be recharged.
They have also introduced an innovative rechargeable disposable vape pen that can last longer due to this feature. Plus, they sell their disposables in 6-pack and 12-pack bundles, with each bundle offering a variety of popular strains. Speaking of strains, the selection offered by Binoid is massive, with plenty of indica, sativa and hybrid options.
- Variety: The delta-8 disposable vape pens come in 6 distinctive strains: Blue Dream, Mango Kush, Grand Daddy Purp, Lemon Haze, Gelato, and Strawberry Lemonade. You can also choose between rechargeable and non-rechargeable options. Rechargeables being 1 grams of Delta-8, and disposables being half gram sizing for easy use.
- Price: Non-rechargeable, standard disposables are $27.99, with rechargeable models being $34.99. The prices from Binoid for disposables are actually extremely fair, if not some of the best on the market for the quality and how much Delta 8 is in each.
- User-Friendliness: The disposable vape pens from Binoid are hugely user-friendly, with basically the same difficulty level as any other disposable on the market. They don’t require any recharging, refilling or cleaning, and the entire device is discarded when the liquid runs out, to be replaced with a new one. No button is required to operate the device, and no output adjustments need to be made.
- Quality: Binoid has really gone above and beyond to offer a high-quality disposable vape pen. They use a vape oil formula that’s 92% delta-8 THC, with the remainder being the terpenes of the particular strain. They use no additives or fillers, and the technology itself is extremely dependable, performing consistently until the liquid runs out. The company does provide lab reports along with their vape pens.
- Potency: With a concentration of 92% delta 8 THC, these vape pens are certainly potent, but beginners can still enjoy them as a single hit can offer plenty of satisfaction for new users.
- Easy to use
- Consistent in performance
- Fast-acting and potent
- Short-lived effects
- Not allowed to be used where vaping is prohibited
- Not adjustable in terms of output settings
Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridges
Delta 8 vape cartridges are perhaps the most popular form in which you can purchase delta 8 on today’s market. And, there’s good reason for that. Vape cartridges are also very user-friendly, but more customizable in use as they attach to low-wattage vape pens, sold separately, that may offer different power settings for better control over flavor and strength of each hit.
Delta 8 THC disposable vape carts contain a vape oil that ideally contains no additives, and almost always combines delta 8 extract (distillate) with the terpene profiles of different strains. The delta-8 vape carts from Binoid are their best-selling type of delta 8 product, unsurprisingly, and the company has really put enormous effort into ensuring that their carts are nothing short of exceptional.
The brand uses zero additives or fillers, consisting only of delta-8 THC and trace amounts of other cannabinoids, plus terpenes that provide the entirety of the flavor profile. The cartridges are 510-threaded, so that they can attach to your favorite CBD vape pen, and contain a full gram of e-juice. And, the strain selection with their cartridges is larger than that of their disposables, if that’s something that’s important to you.
- Variety: The delta 8 vape cartridges from Binoid come in the following strains: Blue Dream, Mango Kush, Grand Daddy Purp, Lemon Haze, Gelato, Strawberry Lemonade, Guava, Green Crack, Bubba Kush, Strawberry Banana, Girl Scout Cookies, and Wedding Cake. This means that users can choose from a pretty nice selection of indica, hybrid and sativa options, and can get more particular about the effects that they feel when they take their delta 8, as provided by the distinctive terpenes in each strain.
- Price: A full 1g cartridge will cost you $29.99, which is on the more affordable end, especially when you consider the impressive quality and purity levels that Binoid has been able to achieve. They also offer Delta-8 bundles that save you money while providing you with either 6 or 12 cartridges, in a variety of strains. A 6-pack will run you $149.99, and a 12-pack $249.99.
- User-Friendliness: Vape cartridges are not as user-friendly as disposable devices but are still good for beginners because the difficulty level is incredibly low. The carts themselves require no maintenance which always comes in handy, and simply require that you know how to operate a basic vape pen device.
- Quality: The quality of these vape cartridges is indisputable, as Binoid’s carts are considered to be absolutely exceptional. For one thing, as they contain no additives or fillers, you’re guaranteed a pure hemp experience without any questionable ingredients making their way into your body. Structurally, they are built very well, with reliable and resilient materials that prevent leaks, maintain connection with your vaping device and heat the e-liquid to the perfect temperature with advanced coil designs.
- Potency: The D8 vape cartridges from Binoid will deliver a pretty potent experience, because inhaling delta 8 THC simply allows for a more potent form of absorption. Further, as the cartridge is not diluted with any fillers, you’re getting a pretty strong hit of pure delta 8 with each puff. Now, don’t let that scare you if you’re a beginner, because one puff of e-liquid can give you a moderate delta-8 experience that isn’t overwhelming.
- Available in many strains
- Reliable technology
- Compatible with any 510-threaded low-wattage vape pen
- More potent delta 8 high than other delivery methods
- Fairly priced
- Free of synthetic ingredients and fillers
- High delta 8 content
- Not refillable
- Not allowed where vaping is prohibited
Delta 8 THC Tinctures
Another popular way to experience the effects of delta 8 THC is in the form of a tincture. A tincture is an oil that contains delta-8 extract diluted in a carrier oil. It comes in a dropper bottle, with each dropper of oil being administered below the tongue to absorb sublingually. Tinctures promote longer-lasting effects of up to 6 hours, taking about 30 to 60 minutes to take effect. And, the effects are subtler than those associated with vaping, which is something that some people may prefer.
Delta 8 tinctures are less common than vapes, even though they clearly serve a unique purpose in the delta 8 market and are highly useful to a number of enthusiasts. Binoid has worked hard to create a stellar delta 8 tincture formula for those who want to explore this unique means of delta 8 THC absorption into the body.
The Delta 8 THC Tincture from Binoid comes in a 30ml dropper bottle, diluting a hemp extract in MCT oil to promote a gentleness on the body along with a neutral flavor. The hemp extract that they use blends delta 8 distillate with a full spectrum hemp extract rich in cannabinoids and terpenes that work together synergistically to promote a more balanced and effective experience overall.
Binoid also offers a delta 8 tincture bundle, consisting of 3 30ml bottles. You can choose the strength for the 3 bottles, and the price varies depending on the strength chosen. Still, grabbing 3 tinctures at once in the form of this bundle costs less than purchasing each bottle separately.
- Variety: The tincture formula from Binoid comes in three milligram strengths: 1000mg, 2500mg, and 5000mg. It is worth pointing out that 5000mg is a very potent concentration that’s rare on the market, and customers appreciate that they can buy a strength this high if they have more demanding needs associated with delta 8 THC.
- Price: The price of the tincture from Binoid naturally reflects the milligram strength. The 1000mg option is $34.99, the 2500mg is $64.99 and the 5000mg is $89.99. You don’t have to be in the delta 8 business to know that these are excellent prices, reflecting yet again the fact that the brand strives to make delta 8 as accessible as possible to all who are interested in it.
- User-Friendliness: Tinctures are inherently user-friendly products. Dosing is extremely simple as all that the user needs to do is fill the dropper with oil and pour it under the tongue.
- Quality: Like all of the delta-8 products listed so far, the Delta 8 THC Tinctures from Binoid boast superior quality to many others on the market made by competitor brands. The company has nailed their delta 8 extraction method that uses an expert distillation process to purify the cannabinoid carefully but thoroughly. The presence of other cannabinoids and terpenes in hemp adds to the quality of the experience as these compounds come together in a synergistic manner to amplify the bioavailability of the overall formula. And, the general formula is free of fillers, additives and flavoring agents, offering a purity and cleanliness that assumes excellent quality.
- Potency: The fact that this tincture formula comes in three potency options is a big plus, because we know that customers have different tolerance levels to delta 8. The variety of potency really gives customers the ability to choose the strength of the high that they experience, which shows that Binoid really understands the needs of the individual.
- Easy dosing
- Long-lasting effects
- Pure hemp and MCT oil with no additives
- Generous pricing
- Available in 3 milligram strengths
- Amber glass bottle to preserve the stability
- Doesn’t require inhalation
- Rich in terpenes and other cannabinoids
- Takes up to 60 minutes to feel the effects
- Not as potent as vaping products
Delta 8 THC Gummies
A lot of general hemp enthusiasts want to take their favorite cannabinoids in the form of gummies, and it’s not hard to understand why. Delta 8 Gummies are classified as edibles, and are, quite simply, delicious. After all, who doesn’t like the taste of a fruity gummy candy?
Like all edibles, gummies are known for offering the longest-lasting effects. One Delta 8 gummy dose can last for up to 8 hours in the body, and up to 10 in higher dosage amounts. The effects can take up to 2 hours to really kick in, however, because of the slow nature of the body’s digestive process. Gummies also offer the advantage of providing a more balanced type of high between the body and the mind, with many people saying that they feel more physically relaxed when they consume the cannabinoid in edible form.
Binoid’s delta 8 gummies are renowned for being some of the best on the market. The flavor, the ingredients, and the delta 8 itself all come together beautifully to provide a great product for daily use. Available in a nice variety of flavors, these gummies contain 25 milligrams per piece, with 20 pieces total in an airtight jar, sealed for freshness of flavor and potency.
Another feature is that the gummies are vegan, which is something that can be hard to come by as most gummies contain gelatin. The formula itself is refreshingly clean, being free of additives, fillers, and other unwanted synthetics. And, the flavor is bold, fruity, and delicious, without cloying sweetness or an artificial aftertaste.
Not to mention, Binoid offers money-saving Delta-8 gummies bundle options that let you grab multiple flavors at once and enjoy a few months’ worth of gummies at your disposal.
- Variety: The delta-8 gummies from Binoid come in a number of flavors: Green Apple Candy, Strawberry Bliss and Peach Dream. A variety pack is available if you are the type of person who enjoys having a different flavor every day.
- Price: $34.99 will give you 20 gummies with 25 milligrams per piece, which is a great deal at 500mg of Delta 8 THC gummies. This means you can get nearly a month’s supply for under $40, which is something that is rare on the delta 8 market.
- User-Friendliness: Gummies are hugely user-friendly in general. There’s no careful measuring of each dose or necessary equipment to get started. Just pop a gummy into your mouth and you’re all set.
- Quality: The quality of the gummies is really something special. Each ingredient was carefully selected and sourced from the finest manufacturers and farmers to ensure maximum quality overall. The flavor tastes clean, fresh, and natural, while the delta 8 THC is potent and pure, being a delta-8 distillate produced using cutting-edge techniques utilized by the brand. Overall, it is hard to be disappointed with these gummies as they really check all of the boxes.
- Potency: 25mg per gummy is within the standard strength amount per dose, as 10-25mg is suggested for daily use. Because it’s on the higher end, you end up with great value as you don’t need multiple pieces to get a solid delta 8 experience each day. Keep in “mind” that the cerebral effects of delta-8 are a bit more subdued when consumed in edible form compared to inhaled.
- Easy to dose
- Excellent price
- Long-lasting effects
- Stronger body high
- Additive free
- Naturally flavored
- Properly sealed for freshness
- Not as fast-acting
- Contains sugar
Delta-8 THC Softgel Capsules
Those seeking out the long-lasting effects associated with edibles who, for whatever reason, aren’t keen on eating sweets everyday can consider soft gels, which, like gummies, absorb through the body’s digestive process, but in the form of a capsule that’s swallowed rather than a candy that’s ingested.
Delta 8 THC Softgels are in fact quite a popular option, primarily among those who are using delta 8 for less recreational and more purpose-oriented reasons. The effects, like those of edibles, are more subtle and balanced between the body and the mind. Delta 8 capsules may absorb a bit more quickly than edibles because there are not complex ingredients that need to be properly filtered out by the liver before the effects take place.
The Delta 8 THC Capsules from Binoid come in a soft gel form and are extremely easy on the body. They contain one ingredient: 100% hemp-derived delta 8 THC distillate. This means that each dose gives your body only precisely that which you’re seeking out, with no additives or fillers, and zero dilution. This purity level speaks to the integrity of the company, as so many lower-tier brands dilute their formulas to save themselves money on the manufacturing process.
The bottle contains 30 capsules total, and by and large most customers will only take one per day, meaning that each bottle can give you a month’s supply. You can select the 10mg or 25mg option, with 10mg being better for beginners who are not yet sure how delta-8 THC will affect them.
And, once again, you can choose a 3-pack bundle that provides you with 3 bottles of your preferred strength, with each bottle containing 30 capsules, meaning that a bundle is about 3 months of capsules if used daily. Again, the price is lower for purchasing 3 together as a bundle rather than purchasing 3 bottles separately.
- Variety: You can select either the 10mg or 25mg strength, with this existing as the range of standard dosage amounts so that neither will be too weak or too potent to get the desired experience.
- Price: The 25mg option comes in at $59.99, and the 10mg option at $34.99. The pricing is extremely generous here especially when you consider the fact that there is nothing but pure delta 8 in each capsule. Usually, companies charge the same amount despite diluting their delta 8 with cheap filler ingredients. In other words, the value here is enormous.
- User-Friendliness: Capsules are no more difficult to take as part of a daily routine than the supplements and vitamins that many of us already take on a daily basis. A single capsule can be swallowed at any time of day, with or without food. No need to measure out specific amounts of products.
- Quality: Yet again, the quality here is undeniable. As we have reiterated already, the fact that the delta 8 capsules contain nothing but pure delta 8 is something that is pretty special. There are zero additives, which equals impressive bioavailability and potency. And, of course the delta 8 was created via the steam distillation process that yields the most effective, pure and stable form of the compound.
- Potency: Again, you can choose between two individual potency levels, which are the lower and higher end of what’s deemed to be the standard daily dosage amount for delta 8. In terms of the effects, the potency is felt in both the body and the mind compared to other methods, with slightly subdued cerebral effects compared to vapes.
- No measuring required
- Long-lived effects
- 2 potency levels available
- 100% pure delta 8 distillate
- Enhanced body effects
- Sugar-free and vegan
- Highly affordable
- Takes a while to feel the effects
- Contains no terpenes or other compounds from the hemp plant
Delta 8 THC Wax Dabs
For those users who want a little more of a delta-8 punch, Binoid has a line of Delta 8 THC Wax Dabs, which are concentrates that are naturally much higher in potency. Wax dabs are about 4 times as potent as vape oils, for reference, which is why they’re almost exclusively for experienced users who have already developed a healthy tolerance to the psychoactive effects of delta-8. Beginners may find that dabs get them higher than they had bargained for and should work their way up to dabbing over time.
Delta 8 Dabs like wax and other concentrates require a special dabbing device that flash-vaporizes the product by pre-heating the dab nail, which is like the equivalent of a bowl attached to a standard smoking pipe. Wax is a particularly popular form of concentrate because it’s highly flavorful, potent and easy to work with, having a wax-like consistency that comes from a unique butane solvent process. The butane is removed using a unique vacuum method so that what you end up with is pure hemp.
Another thing to know about wax dabs is that they contain the full chemical composition of hemp plus a high dose of delta-8 that comes from the infusion of its distillate directly into the flower prior to the concentration process. This means that each compound in hemp exists in wax in an extremely high potency, while promoting the entourage effect and ensuring a stronger high.
The Delta 8 THC Wax Dabs from Binoid have a great reputation for their quality, purity and flavor. They offer a full gram of wax with a 1000mg potency level, rich in cannabinoids and terpenes that the body knows and loves. The wax is a beautiful golden color, as real wax should be, and the consistency is fairly easy to transport from the container to the dabbing setup as needed. Further, the dabs are made fresh, as dabs that have been sitting for a while can quickly degrade and lose their potency.
Binoid offers their dabs in a great selection of strains, which is something that a lot of companies don’t do. Further, they offer 6-pack and 12-pack bundles, again saving you money while offering a variety of popular strains in dab form.
- Variety: Quite generously, Binoid offers their Delta 8 THC wax dabs in 6 beloved strains: OG Kush, Zkittlez, Pineapple Express, Blue Dream, Lemon Squeeze, and Fruity Pebbles. This allows dab enthusiasts to enjoy a selection of hybrid, sativa and indica options for a more personalized experience. Bear in mind that each strain has a distinctive terpene profile which determines the flavor profile, so each strain will not only provide different effects, but a different taste as well.
- Price: All of the wax dabs from Binoid are priced at $29.99, which gives you a full 1000mg gram. Due to the high potency of dabs, this is a steal. Dabbers know that a little goes a long way as dabs are 4 times as potent as more traditional vaping products.
- User-Friendliness: Dabs are not user-friendly compared to other methods, which is another reason why they’re best for experienced users. The process of dabbing, whether done with a dab rig or dab pen, requires a more careful process to properly vaporize the product. We do not recommend this product for beginners.
- Quality: The wax dabs from Binoid are simply some of the finest out there today. A lot of companies that produce delta 8 dabs do not offer so much transparency into how the product is made, and this can leave customers unable to figure out whether or not they’re getting a clean, pure product. Binoid has assured customers that they’re getting the good stuff with a detailed breakdown of each compound in the formula. Further, they use only the finest solvent-based extraction method to maintain purity, good flavor and chemical stability, without any kind of butane aftertaste. The delta 8 they use is a pure distillate that retains exceptional purity levels of its own, and the dabs are totally free of additives.
- Potency: Dabs are extremely potent – that’s their main appeal. Because they’re so strong, you should only use these wax dabs if you’re very familiar with the effects of delta 8, and comfortable with higher concentrations of the cannabinoid.
- High potency
- A little goes a long way
- Fast-acting effects
- Available in popular strains
- Full spectrum delta 8 hemp product
- Great for those with a high tolerance to delta 8 THC
- Not beginner-friendly
- Requires more effort to use
- Requires a designated dabbing setup
Binoid as a Delta 8 THC Brand: An Overview
Now that we have gone over the full line of delta 8 THC products available at Binoid, it is about time to take a closer look at the brand as a whole to see how they compare to other top-rated companies in our industry.
Binoid has won over customers with their packaging alone, with the brand’s logo clearly identifiable from far away. The packages always offer lots of information about what’s inside, with an emphasis on tidiness and organization. The packages are all made from quality materials that do not leech unwanted compounds into the material. For instance, the tinctures come in thick amber glass bottles rather than clear, flimsy plastic, which helps the products last longer. And, the packages are always sealed airtight to preserve freshness, while being resealable and childproof.
Binoid’s customer service team is fully staffed with knowledgeable individuals who can help you figure out how to best start a delta 8 routine according to your specific needs, while being more than happy to assist you with questions about individual products, and questions about your order as well. They are highly responsive and professional.
We love the fact that Binoid is a brand that maintains communication with their customers. For one thing, this company is fast to respond to questions through email, and they notify you throughout the entire shipping and processing of your purchases. They also periodically offer special promotions and deals when you sign up to receive emails from them, and they have a blog on their website that provides loads of information about how to take delta-8 THC, and the various uses for the cannabinoid.
Delta 8 THC Shipping
Binoid ships their delta-8 products within 1 to 2 business days after an order has been placed. They also ship internationally to countries in which delta 8 is legal. There is tracking information as soon as a package has been dispatched.
Binoid works with experienced hemp farmers in the United States, where the hemp plant is grown under strict regulations to ensure a quality and safe product. Binoid only uses organic hemp, which is superior because it retains higher nutritional value and chemical stability, while preventing customers from absorbing pesticides and other potentially toxic substances into the body. Going with domestic hemp is also beneficial because it’s fresher as it has not had to travel through customs. The fresher the hemp, the more potent and flavorful it is, so this benefits customers directly.
As most hemp users will tell you, the extraction method makes a big difference in the final product. How a company extracts the compounds from the raw hemp plant material determines the stability of the compounds, the purity level and overall bioavailability. For delta-8 products, Binoid employs a steam distillation method that gently purifies the delta 8 compound by evaporating the undesirable compounds surrounding it.
For their terpenes and other cannabinoids, they rely on CO2 extraction, which is renowned for its ability to yield high-quality, stable, and pure extracts that are extremely easy to absorb int the body.
Binoid does rely on lab-testing with all products. They work closely with a certified third-party laboratory, sending each batch of delta 8 and other hemp extracts to the lab for a full analysis. The testing process tests for microbes and other forms of contamination, the chemical compounds present in each extract and the purity levels. The lab reports are returned to Binoid, who makes them easy to access on their website so that customers have all of the unbiased information they need about the product before purchasing.
Delta-8 THC Pricing
One thing Binoid has become known for is their generous pricing, which doesn’t indicate a lower quality by any means. Rather, the company keeps their prices low by fulfilling most of the manufacturing in house, which cuts down on costs tremendously. They have trained a full staff to handle most of the production rather than having to outsource it, which means that the company can afford to sell their products for lower prices than much of the competition. Those who use hemp on a daily basis know that costs can add up, and this is yet another box Binoid can check when it comes to appealing to the hemp community at large.
Delta-8 THC Potency and Benefits
Binoid’s Delta-8 THC is as high quality as you can find, with 92% Delta 8 THC used in their products. Many customers feel the immense Delta-8 benefits from Binoid’s products.
Compliance of Delta 8 products
Binoid is fully compliant with federal and state guidelines regarding hemp manufacturing. All of the products are properly labeled with dosing instructions and ingredients lists as is required by the FDA. Binoid does not use more than 0.3% delta 9 THC in any of their products, as this is compliant with federal law.
Further, the company does not ship delta 8 to states in which it is illegal, which are Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island and Utah. That being said, if you live in one of these 11 states, you will not be able to purchase delta-8 products from Binoid or from any other company.
Delta 8 THC Product Variety: Vapes, Gummies
No doubt that today’s delta-8 customer likes variety. As each type of delivery method and formula affects us differently, customers have become quite picky about what they purchase as they want a fully personalized type of delta 8 experience. Binoid accommodates this beautifully by offering a rich array of delivery methods, strains, flavors, and other variables that give customers a sense of control over their delta 8 routines.
The strain selection from Binoid is exceptional, especially since they don’t just offer a variety of strains in their vape carts as most companies do, but their disposables and wax dabs as well. The generous selection of strengths in their tincture formula is equally applaudable.
It says something about a hemp company when they don’t just offer the same old products that every other company does, but also strives to innovate. Binoid has proven to be a company that’s passionate about hemp as they’re always developing new products and manufacturing techniques to really have a competitive edge and flex their creativity to the hemp community at large.
This brand has created some awesome and unique products such as their rechargeable disposable devices and strain-specific dabs, and clearly is not slowing down any time soon, as they are always launching new formulas onto their website.
Now, the company is developing a line of delta 10 THC products, which offer a whole new way to experience the hemp plant with a different type of mild high.
For the Best Delta 8 THC Experience Possible, Choose Binoid!
This brand is practically a household name among hemp enthusiasts, and they have proven time and time again that they deliver only high-quality, pure, legitimate, and exceptionally bioavailable formulas in various delivery methods and other exciting options. Explore their collection today, as there is a delta 8 product for every need and preference.
Overall, Binoid is one of the best Delta 8 THC companies to buy from, and we would recommend based on reviews, industry reputation, and overall just having high quality Delta 8 products. Buy Binoid Delta 8 THC products here!