Hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) is a cannabinoid that has gotten a lot of buzz lately thanks to its effects that are strikingly similar to those of delta 9 THC. Binoid was one of the first brands to launch HHC products in the form of a series of top-notch vape cartridges that contain only the purest hemp extracts possible, while being available in lots of highly desirable strains. If you want a fast-acting and potent way to derive the properties of this exceptional cannabinoid, then look no further than Binoid HHC Vape Cartridges, which are certain to leave you feeling fully satisfied.
First Glance At Binoid HHC
Binoid’s attention to detail can be seen even in how they package their HHC vape cartridges. The sturdy, non-flimsy material indicates a care for quality in every aspect, while the cartridges are kept in an airtight seal which matters a lot as it prevents oxidization from damaging the potency and flavor of the chemical compounds inside.
The label has all the information needed about the directions for use, ingredients, vape oil amount, and strain, even offering a one-word description of the strain’s primary effects so that you can have an idea of what to expect based on what you select.
Binoid does an excellent job when it comes to their manufacturing practices, shipping, customer service, and transparency, which is why their reputation is simply one of the best you’ll find on today’s hemp market. They really walk you through every aspect of producing their products so that you can walk away knowing how they source their hemp, the extraction methods they use, the ingredients in their formulas and more. Overall, you can feel good about buying products from Binoid, as they’re a clear leader in our industry.
HHC Vape Cartridge Variety
Binoid's HHC Vape Cartridges come in quite a generous lineup of strain options to choose from, each with their own effects:
- Sunset Sherbert: Powerful indica strain that offers a long-lasting high and a strong body effect, perfect for resting at the end of the day. That sweet n’ fruity flavor profile has a creamy taste which lives up to its name.
- Hawaiian Sunrise: A sativa-dominant hybrid that is a great morning/daytime vape since it can lift the mood and give a bounce to your step, all while offering an enchanting tropical fruit taste.
- Cali Gold: An indica-dominant hybrid that won’t knock you out, but instead, offer a nice soothing sensation throughout mind & body, along with a grassy flavor and aroma that’s quite unique.
- Lucid Blue: Strong sativa that can give strong sensations of euphoria and a tingling sensation throughout the body, while offering notes of fresh blueberries.
- Super Silver Haze: This popular sativa is very uplifting while never feeling overpowering. It has a sweet, earthy, and sour flavor with notes of spice.
- Gorilla Glue: An indica-dominant hybrid that delivers a feeling of euphoria followed by a mellowing sensation throughout the mind and body, while boasting notes of fresh pine. It’s a couchlock strain that is best for evening use.
Proper HHC Vape Dosage
With hexahydrocannabinol being quite psychoactive, we recommend starting out with just a single puff of this vape. Over time, you can work your way up to more, with most people finding 3 to 4 puffs is plenty. We recommend being careful with Binoid HHC dosing and usage.
How To Use HHC Vapes
No need to take the cartridge apart for refilling, or even changing coils (built inside of the cart, and it's a metal heating element that has a wick to absorb the vape oil). The Binoid HHC vape cartridges are good to go right out of the container!
Binoid's HHC Formula
Binoid uses only pure hemp for their vape carts. The formula consists of delta 8 THC, HHC, and terpenes, all without any filler ingredients or additives of any kind.
Other HHC Actives
There are no other actives in this formula, nor should there really be any. The goal is to consume hexahydrocannabinol in a legal and pure amount. That way, you get the most out of its effects. Other actives could also confuse the user, who wouldn’t be sure of whether the effects they feel come from the HHC or something else.
Binoid HHC Lab Reports
Find lab reports for HHC vape cart easily on Binoid’s website. You can even read more about its purity and quality levels through an unbiased, third-party testing facility that’s authorized by the state to analyze samples of hemp.
Binoid HHC Vape Terpene Taste
Each HHC vape cartridge strains is going to have its own distinctive flavor profile, but overall, you can count on a clean and bold flavor thanks to the freshness of the hemp that Binoid works with.
Overall Binoid HHC Experience
We chose Gorilla Glue as the strain of choice when sampling, and it certainly lived up to our expectations. The hexahydrocannabinol really did, in our experience, feel a lot like delta 9 THC, kicking in within about 15 minutes and launching us into a state of euphoria before the couchlock took over, lasting for about a couple hours before tapering off. The ‘high’ feels manageable, and there weren’t any moments of paranoia, which is always a good thing.
Our Ultimate Opinion
Binoid HHC Vape Cartridges were among the first on the market and remain some of the most popular you’ll find anywhere. Besides the fact that these carts work in providing the known properties of HHC, they’re made using the highest quality standards to ensure that you can feel good about using them as part of a routine if you so choose. Basically, Binoid HHC has everything you could ask for, and the strain selection is simply awesome.