Delta 8 THC, for those who do not know, is a minor cannabinoid in the hemp plant that is mildly psychoactive and can be extracted to offer its unique beneficial properties in a more potent way. Delta 8 THC and Delta-8 products are a fast-growing market in the United States, and unsurprisingly, an influx of hemp enthusiasts are eager to get their hands on this unique compound. But the main question is, where can you buy Delta 8 THC products in Florida? Is it available in every city across Florida?
The short answer to that is yes, Delta 8 products can be purchased for those who reside in the state of Florida. However, we also know that the laws regarding hemp can be a bit confusing. Plus what can be even more confusing is knowing which delta 8 products to buy. This article will go over the legal status of Delta 8 in FL, the types of different products out there, where to buy them, and lastly where to not buy them.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal in Florida?
In the state of Florida, you can legally acquire and use delta 8 in its various delivery methods and formulations. Florida adheres to the federal laws regarding hemp, which were developed as part of the Farm Bill that passed in 2018. Because delta 8 is a hemp derivative and does not contain more than 0.3% delta 9 THC, it can be sold and purchased legally throughout the state of Florida.
In fact, the Department of Agriculture actively spoke about the legality of Delta 8 THC, and they stated Delta 8 is legal as long as it is 0.3% or less Delta 9 THC. Which of course, is the legal limit of hemp.
This means that Delta 8 THC and Delta 8 products such as vape cartridges, disposable vapes, gummies, tinctures, and capsules all remains fully legal throughout Florida, although it is wise to check up on the laws periodically as that can always change. Delta 8 is so new, that most states have not had the chance to give statements on the compound. But it is likely here to stay, since it is a compound as legal as CBD. You can find our state by state Delta 8 legal list here.
Where to Buy Delta 8 THC in Florida?
Online CBD & Delta 8 THC Stores
Frankly, the best place to buy Delta 8 THC in Florida is online Delta 8 THC and CBD stores. Online stores like Binoid CBD carry the best Delta 8 THC brands, and usually offer the widest selections of high quality delta-8 products, which all come from trusted companies and arrive with lab reports. For example, all of our Delta 8 THC vape cartridges and other products have recent lab results right on the product page.
Because Delta 8 THC is legal in Florida, you can buy Delta 8 vape cartridges, gummies, tinctures and more right online! You don’t need to leave the house in order to buy what you are looking for. We ship directly to your doorstep using discreet packaging.
In fact, we ship Delta 8 THC products to many cities in Florida, including Tampa, Jacksonville, Cape Coral, Orlando, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, St. Petersburg, Palm bay and coast, Fort Myers, Fort Lauderdale, Lakeland, Miami, Gainseville and more daily! Many people buy delta 8 products on our online Delta 8 and CBD store, and for good reason. The prices are the best online, shipping is quick and easy, and we give great discounts on our delta 8 THC product lines.
You also know you are getting the best Delta 8 brands, and not just the brands that offer the cheapest prices to the seller. The best Delta 8 THC brands such as Binoid, 3Chi, Hempire Direct, and Delta Effex can be purchased online in Florida. You also know the products are fresh because of how quickly we turn over our inventory. You won't be stuck with old outdated products.
Where Not to Buy Delta 8 in Florida
Convenience Stores and Gas Stations
We know that these locations are convenient, but it is unlikely that they’re selling high-quality delta 8. The bottom line is that these types of stores are not screening for quality and are unlikely to care about lab reports. They are looking to sell hemp goods cheaply and quickly, and don’t have the level of expertise needed to spot a fake delta 8 product.
You should definitely avoid buying delta 8 from an unlicensed business. Companies that sell hemp goods must be registered with the state, and so companies that are not registered should be avoided at all costs. Don’t buy delta 8 from strangers online, in social media outlets or on Craigslist.
Types of Delta 8 THC Products In Florida
Now, we will go over the different types of delta 8 products most popular on the market that can be obtained legally in Florida. Each of these different products below have a different Delta 8 THC dose amount that all depends on many factors such as age, weight, tolerance, and metabolism.
- Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridges: Perhaps the most popular way to experience the effects of delta 8, they are small glass cartridges pre-filled with Delta 8 THC distillate, that are attached to a standard vape pen device. Delta 8 vape cartridges are 1 gram available in various strains and strengths and are fully disposable. This includes Indica, Hybrid, and Sativa.
- Delta 8 THC Disposable Vapes: Even more user-friendly than vape cartridges, offering a pre-filled cart attached to a pre-charged battery that requires no assembly or maintenance. They also come in various strains and strengths, plus are replaced when the liquid runs empty. These disposables are usually 0.5 grams, with 1 gram Delta 8 THC rechargeables being a new addition to the mix.
- Delta 8 THC Tinctures: These are sublingual formulas; held under the tongue so that they absorb through the sublingual tissue. Not only do tinctures come in various strengths and flavors, but they are easy to dose out as they have dropper caps. These tinctures range in many strengths and sizes, usually from 500mg all the way to 5000mg!
- Delta 8 THC Edibles & Gummies: Are a means for ingesting delta 8 into the system. They contain a delta-8 extract either infused or sprayed onto the gummy that provides a tasty and uniquely long-lasting effects in the body. There are many different strengths and flavors, while also being easy to dose out as each piece contains the same amount of delta8. You should get a Delta 8 gummy that is infused, as they are the highest quality product. Most come in 25mg or 10mg options.
- Delta 8 THC Capsules: Offer delta 8 oil in encapsulated form and are easy to take along with your daily supplements. They usually contain limited ingredients and absorb via ingestion to offer long-lasting effects. You should take 1 capsule at a time to see how they make you feel first before having more.
- Delta 8 THC Dabs: Also known as concentrates, they offer uniquely potent levels of delta 8 extract, and are better for more experienced users. Wax, crumble, and shatter are all different types of dabs, and they’re either smoked or vaporized, with a special device made just for dabbing. Delta 8 dabs are usually 1 gram of Delta 8 each.
- Delta 8 THC Flower: Raw flower buds of the hemp plant that have been sprayed with delta-8 extract. They’re smoked or vaporized, but if you choose to vape them, you’ll need a device made just for flower. They come in all kinds of strains and offer the full spectrum of compounds in the hemp plant.
- Delta 8 THC Topicals: Delta 8 topicals are designed for pain relief without ingesting into the body. Additionally, these topicals won’t get you high, as they are absorbed through the skin. Which also means these Delta 8 topicals are at lower risk of failing a drug test than ingestible Delta 8 products.
Where Can I Find the Best Delta 8 THC in Florida?
Now, we can go over where you can find delta 8 products in the state of Florida. Because not all delta-8 is made equally, it’s important that you choose your source wisely. While you may be able to find delta8 goods in various stores throughout your state, it is best to go with an online source for these reasons.
More Delta 8 THC Product Selection
When electing to buy delta 8 online, you have access to the full variety of products that are available on the market, rather than being limited to what is in your local store. With more selection, you can better personalize your routine.
Better Delta 8 Prices
Most often, you will find that online retailers have better prices because they have lower overhead costs. Running an in-person business costs a lot of money, as maintaining a building is not cheap. Online retailers do not have to charge as much for their products to cover their overhead costs.
Higher Standards of Delta 8 Brands
Online retailers tend to have higher quality standards, since their clientele is seeking out delta 8 specifically, and demands only the best. Sadly, a lot of shops in your area that do not specialize in delta-8 may not know how to make sure that they are selling the best products that are on the market.
Better Delta 8 THC Discounts and Special Offers
Some online retailers must be able to move more product as they have higher inventory levels, and so they’re frequently offering special sales and coupon codes in order to make back or sustain revenue at a quicker rate. This, of course, is a huge benefit to the consumer.
Often, you’ll find that the products sold online are fresher, because they have a higher turnover rate, boasting much larger audiences than in-person retailers. This means that you will be able to enjoy a fresher flavor, and more importantly, a more potent product. As delta 8 sits, it begins to degrade and become less potent. As a delta8 enthusiast, you deserve only the most potent and effective products possible.
Bulk and Bundle Buying Delta 8 Options
Usually, online retailers offer special deals for buying Delta 8 THC products such as vape cartridges in bulk or bundles, which means that you can save money while stocking up on a lot of delta 8 at a time. Delta 8 vape, tincture, and gummy bundles can be purchased right online at our store for amazing prices you cannot find in a retail location.
Buying online is more convenient than having to search for a store that you hope will have the delta-8 product that you are looking for.
Why In-Person Options May Not Be Ideal
In-person stores selling delta 8 in your area may be a tempting option, but ultimately, they’re less likely to have the wide variety, fresh inventory and excellent deals that you’re looking for. Places like gas stations and vape stores may or may not sell quality, legitimate and potent products, as they are less likely to know the important facts about delta 8 that make a difference in the quality of the product.
The Sunshine State Shines Brightly on Delta 8 THC
In the state of Florida, you can legally purchase and use delta 8, and so more stores in the area are offering various delta 8 products. Still, your best bet is to shop for delta-8 online, where you’ll find a better selection at better prices. Of course, the quality of your experience depends on the product itself, which is why keeping this information handy from this guide is essential.
I am looking for the most potent sativa and indica strains that you have available? I usually buy two of each twice a month.