Delta-8 THC is the new cannabinoid on the hemp market that has gotten the whole industry excited, thanks to its fascinating properties that are quite distinctive from CBD and other compounds that are present in hemp. Delta 8, short for delta-8 tetrahydrocannabinol, is similar to delta 9 THC, as it is only one isomer off of Delta 9. As demonstrated by the name "Delta 8".
Users describe Delta 8 to be psychoactive like Delta9, but no major side effects that you would normally get for regular THC. However, people state Delta 8 effects and benefits such as feeling of happiness, uplifted, relaxation, and calming experiences. As Delta 8 is more of a "body high" than a mental high.
Delta 8 is a naturally occurring compound that makes up about 0.1% of hemp’s chemical composition. Only recently, however, have we been able to isolate and concentrate it to create potent delta 8 products such as vape cartridges, gummies, tinctures, dabs and more that you can buy in store and online at stores like Binoid Delta 8.
If you are a resident of Kansas, you might be wondering where you can get your hands on this new addition to the hemp market. You may not even be sure as to whether or not delta 8 is legal, which is completely understandable due to how dramatically hemp laws have been changing on a state level in recent years.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal in Kansas?
Delta 8 is, in fact, legal in the state of Kansas. This is because of the 2018 Farm Bill which legalized the hemp plant and its cannabinoid derivatives, with the exception of delta 9 THC. Therefore, delta-8 has been federally legal since this form of legislation was passed.
However, state laws can vary from federal law, as each state has the right to make their own laws when it comes to the hemp plant. Adding to that, some states have banned delta 8, or specific types of hemp products. But delta 8 is fully legal in the state of Kansas, with no restrictions on the type of product you can use, the amount you can possess or the strength of delta 8 THC in a formula. Look at our state by state Delta 8 legal list here.
This means that Delta 8 THC and Delta 8 products such as vape cartridges, disposable vapes, gummies, tinctures, and capsules all remains fully legal throughout Kansas although it is wise to check up on the laws periodically as that can always change. Delta 8 is so new, that most states have not had the chance to give statements on the compound. But it is likely here to stay, since it is a compound as legal as CBD. Be careful however, because Delta 8 THC will still fail a drug test due to drug tests looking for any THC, not just Delta 9.
Where to Buy Delta 8 THC in Kansas?
Online CBD & Delta 8 THC Stores
Frankly, the best place to buy Delta 8 THC in Kansas is online Delta 8 THC and CBD stores. Online stores like Binoid CBD carry the best Delta 8 THC brands, and usually offer the widest selections of high quality delta-8 products, which all come from trusted companies and arrive with lab reports. For example, all of our Delta 8 THC vape cartridges and other products have recent lab results right on the product page.
Because Delta 8 THC is legal in Kansas, you can buy Delta 8 vape cartridges, gummies, tinctures and more right online! You don’t need to leave the house in order to buy what you are looking for. We ship directly to your doorstep using discreet packaging.
In fact, we ship Delta 8 THC products to many cities in Kansas, including Wichita, Overland park, Kansas city, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina, Hutchinson, Leavenworth, Leawood, Derby and more daily! Many people buy delta 8 products on our online Delta 8 and CBD store, and for good reason. The prices are the best online, shipping is quick and easy, and we give great discounts on our delta 8 THC product lines.
You also know you are getting the top Delta 8 brands, and not just the brands that offer the cheapest prices to the seller. The best Delta 8 THC brands such as Binoid, 3Chi, Hempire Direct, Urb, 8Delta8, Koi and Delta Effex can be purchased online in Kansas. You also know the products are fresh because of how quickly we turn over our inventory. You won't be stuck with old outdated products.
Where Not to Buy Delta 8 in Kansas
Gas Stations and Convenience Stores
We know that these locations are convenient, but it is unlikely that they’re selling high-quality delta 8. The bottom line is that these types of stores are not screening for quality and are unlikely to care about lab reports. They are looking to sell hemp goods cheaply and quickly, and don’t have the level of expertise needed to spot a fake delta 8 product.
You should definitely avoid buying delta 8 from an unlicensed business. Companies that sell hemp goods must be registered with the state, and so companies that are not registered should be avoided at all costs. Don’t buy delta 8 from strangers online, in social media outlets or in obscure areas that do not provide product lab reports.
Types of Delta 8 THC Products In Kansas
Now, we can discuss the most popular types of delta 8 products available to Kansas residents. These products allow you to experience the cannabinoid in different ways, and it is important to know what’s out there to build a fully personalized routine, as well as understand different Delta 8 dosages for each unique product type.
- Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridges: Delta 8 vape carts are disposable cartridges pre-filled with a formula containing delta-8 distillate paired with terpene strain flavors. They are used with a rechargeable vape pen device and offer fast-acting effects. Delta 8 THC vape carts are 1000mg, however some vape cartridges have higher amounts of Delta 8 in each. There are 70% Delta 8 vapes, with 700mg in each, while premium vapes like Binoid Delta 8 carts have 92% distillate which is 920mg of Delta 8 in each. Vaping is the most popular Delta 8 method. Take 1-3 puffs for a good dose to begin.
- Delta 8 THC Disposable Vapes: Delta 8 disposable vape pens are another option for vaping, being very user-friendly and fully disposable. Included is a pre-charged battery that lasts for as long as it takes to vape all of the delta 8 distillate in the attached cartridge. They come in a number of popular strains and milligram strengths like vape carts with two different types of disposables. There are regular half gram disposables, and full gram delta 8 rechargeable disposables that allow you to recharge the vape.
- Delta 8 THC Tinctures: Delta 8 tinctures come in convenient dropper bottles for easy dosing and are for sublingual administration, as they are held below the tongue to absorb through the sublingual tissue. Available in a generous array of milligram strengths and flavors. Delta 8 tinctures strength ranges from 500mg to 5000mg of Delta 8 in each! That is a lot of delta 8.
- Delta 8 THC Gummies & Edibles: Delta 8 edibles offer effects for up to 10 hours due to the nature of digestion, and come in various flavors, with gummy candies being the most popular option on the market. They come in a wide range of milligram strengths as well and are easy to dose. However, be careful because Delta 8 gummies take 1-2 hours to kick in, and they do hit hard. Delta 8 THC usually have 10mg, 25mg, or 50mg per gummy. Some Delta 8 gummies are sprayed, while others are infused. We suggest buying infused gummies like the Binoid Delta 8 gummies so you have consistent dosing each time. Delta 8 gummies are the second most popular Delta 8 product.
- Delta 8 THC Softgel Capsules: Delta 8 capsules deliver long-lasting effects just like edibles, only they are swallowed rather than eaten, and contain minimal ingredients so that they absorb more quickly into the body. Delta 8 THC capsules usually come with 25mg of Delta 8 in each. Capsules are made for quick, easy and discreet use.
- Delta 8 THC Dabs: Delta 8 dabs are wax concentrates with high delta 8 THC potency levels, which may not be suitable for beginners. They are smoked o vaporized and come in various forms. Delta 8 THC dabs usually have 1000mg of Delta 8 in each as a 1 gram container.
- Delta 8 THC CBD Flower: Delta 8 flower takes the raw hemp flower buds and spray them with a pure delta 8 concentrate. Flower comes in a huge variety of strains, and you can either smoke or vape the flower. Loose buds and pre-rolls are available on the market. Many users describe Delta 8 flower as a similar experience to marijuana, however the benefits of both CBD and Delta 8 are heightened.
- Delta 8 THC Topicals: Delta 8 topicals are for the deep tissue of the body, as they are applied to the skin and do not produce intoxicating effects.
Where Can I Find the Best Delta-8 THC in Kansas?
Now that you’re aware of the various forms in which you can purchase your delta 8, let’s discuss the best places from which you can buy delta 8 products online. As you’ll see, online retailers have a lot to offer over local stores in your area.
More Delta 8 THC Product Selection
Ultimately, buying delta 8 online lets you in on a wider selection of products, while physical stores tend to only have a small number of products on their shelves, as they do not specialize solely in hemp goods.
Better Delta 8 Prices
Delta 8 that is sold online is typically more affordably priced, because online retailers aren’t stuck with the very high overhead costs that come with operating a physical business location. As well, buying bulk allows Delta 8 online shops in Kansas to give much cheaper prices to their customers. Product value is better when you buy online.
Higher Standards of Delta 8 Brands
Online retailers have wider customer bases who demand only the best-quality products, while demand in your area may be low, with less informed customers. This is why products sold online tend to be higher in quality overall.
Better Delta 8 THC Discounts and Special Offers
Online retailers usually offer special promotions throughout the year to lure in new customers, and to help inventory move faster. Therefore, buying online can give you access to some really great deals. Online stores like Binoid CBD have coupons and discounts for their Delta 8 products all over their website. That would be rare in a physical store.
Delta 8 loses its potency as it sits on a shelf, which is why freshness is important. Online retailers have a higher product turnover rate due to wider customer bases, thus increasing the likelihood of getting a fresh product. Buying online means the product you are getting is likely a higher quality product, with newer batches usually being more potent and just overall a better product experience.
Bulk Delta 8 Buying Options: Vape Cartridge Bundles
If you want to buy in bulk and bundle Delta 8 product buying options, online stores like Binoid CBD. This is because online retailers hold more inventory, sell products faster, and have lower expenses overall. Delta 8 online stores usually offer discounts for buying in high volume. Such as Binoid's Delta 8 vape bundles that come in six or twelve packs.
Shopping for delta 8 online is a convenient option, as you can simply sit on your couch while exploring new products.
Why In-Person Options May Not Be Ideal
Ultimately, buying delta 8 THC in person can leave you disappointed. Due to low local demand, physical stores in your area may have products that are no longer fresh as they have been sitting on the shelf for a while. Furthermore, the selection can be quite limited, and it is harder to verify the quality of the products you’re looking at.