Hemp lovers in the state of Pennsylvania are beginning to catch wind of a new cannabinoid that’s taking over the market, called “Delta 8 THC”. Despite the fact that this cannabinoid belongs to the same class of compounds as CBD (cannabidiol), delta 8 is a totally unique and is very similar to the infamous delta 9 THC known to give a high from Marijuana.
Like delta 9 THC, delta 8 has psychoactive effects, but in a much milder way, that most closely can be described as a "body high". However, there are many possible Delta 8 benefits such as feelings of calmness, relaxing, uplifted, and happy. Furthermore, it is being studied for its properties that pertain to the body’s nervous system.
Those who live in PA may not know where they can find delta 8, what forms it comes in and whether or not it’s legal. But the question remains, where can you buy Delta 8 THC products in Pennsylvania? Is it available in every city across Pennsylvania? So, we will go into better length of where the best places are to find quality, legal delta-8 there in order to end up with products that provide the most positive experience possible.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal in Pennsylvania?
First things first: before we can talk about where to buy delta 8 THC in Pennsylvania, we quickly need to touch upon its legality in the state.
The Farm Bill of 2018 legalized delta 8 on a federal level, as the law clearly states that hemp derivatives are legal as long as they do not contain more than 0.3% delta 9 THC. A handful of states have gone ahead and banned delta-8, but that has not happened in Pennsylvania. Therefore, PA residents can legally purchase and use delta8 in any form in which it is available, without any possession limits. You can find our full state by state Delta 8 legal list here.
This means that Delta 8 THC and Delta 8 products such as vape cartridges, disposable vapes, gummies, tinctures, and capsules all remains fully legal throughout Pennsylvania, although it is wise to check up on the laws periodically as that can always change. Delta 8 is so new, that most states have not had the chance to give statements on the compound. But it is likely here to stay, since it is a compound as legal as CBD.
Delta 8 THC Legal Possession Limit in Pennsylvania?
There is no law limiting possession of delta-8 THC in Pennsylvania, regardless of the form it comes in. However, we strongly recommend to not take Delta 8 THC if you have to drive or work. You will become intoxicated, and likely put yourself at risk. As well, keep in mind though that delta 8 and delta 9 are similar in terms of how they are processed by the body, so using delta8 could make you fail a THC drug test.
Where to Buy Delta 8 THC in Pennsylvania?
Online Delta 8 THC & CBD Stores
Frankly, the best place to buy Delta 8 THC in Pennsylvania is online Delta 8 THC and CBD stores. Stores like Binoid CBD carry the best Delta 8 THC brands, and usually offer the widest selections of delta-8 products, which all come from trusted companies and arrive with lab reports. For example, all of our Delta 8 THC vape cartridges and other products have recent lab results right on the product page.
Because Delta 8 THC is legal in Pennsylvania, you can buy Delta 8 vape cartridges, gummies, tinctures and more right online! You don’t have to leave the house in order to buy what you’re looking for. We ship directly to your doorstep using discreet packaging.
In fact, we ship Delta 8 THC products to many cities in Pennsylvania, including Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Saint Marys, Hermitage, Scranton, Monroeville, Bethlehem, Erie, Allentown and more daily! Many people buy delta 8 products on our online store, and for good reason. The prices are the best online, shipping is quick and easy, and we give great discounts on our delta 8 THC product lines.
You also know you are getting the best Delta 8 brands, and not just the brands that offer the cheapest prices to the stores. The best Delta 8 THC brands such as Binoid, 3Chi, Hempire Direct, Urb, and Delta Effex can be purchased online in Pennsylvania. You also know the products are fresh because of how quickly we turn over our inventory. You won't be stuck with old outdated products that is lower quality like retail locations.
Where Not to Buy Delta 8 in Pennsylvania
Convenience Stores and Gas Stations
We know that these locations are convenient, but it is unlikely that they’re selling high-quality delta 8. The bottom line is that these types of stores are not screening for quality and are unlikely to care about lab reports. They are looking to sell hemp goods cheaply and quickly, and don’t have the level of expertise needed to spot a fake delta 8 product.
You should definitely avoid buying delta 8 from an unlicensed business. Companies that sell hemp goods must be registered with the state, and so companies that are not registered should be avoided at all costs. Don’t buy delta 8 from strangers online, in social media outlets or on Craigslist.
Types of Delta 8 THC Products
In Pennsylvania, as well as the rest of the country, delta 8 comes in a wide range of delivery methods, and different delta 8 dosages depending on the product potency. Just like cannabidiol. As CBD enthusiasts know, each delivery method offers something unique. Here are the various types of delta-8 product types that you can find in order to select a delivery method that best suits your needs.
- Delta 8 Vape Cartridges: Perhaps the most popular product of all is the delta-8 disposable vape cart, which is a product that consists of delta8 distillate with terpene strain flavors inside a glass cartridge that attaches to any standard, 510 compatible pen-style device. You can choose from a rich variety of strains including Sativa, Indica, and Hybrid options depending on your needs. Plus, they are fast-acting and potent. The effects are short-lived. Delta 8 THC vape cartridges are the most popular way of taking Delta 8, with 1 gram of Delta 8 in each.
- Delta 8 Disposable Vapes: Even more of a user-friendly option due to being fully disposable and maintenance-free. They offer a pre-charged battery and pre-filled cartridge attached to one another, and the Delta 8 distillate comes in different strains and flavors like the vape cartridge. When the liquid runs out, you throw away the device and get a new one! Regular Delta 8 disposables come in 0.5 grams, while new Delta 8 Rechargeable Disposables come in 1 gram sizes and can be recharged.
- Delta 8 Tinctures: Are taken sublingually, meaning that they absorb below the tongue. They consist of delta 8 extract diluted in a carrier oil and can be infused with flavors or essential oils. Available in a variety of strengths, delta-8 oils take effect in about 20 to 30 minutes, lasting for up to a few hours. Tinctures have a range of 500mg-5000mg of Delta 8 in each bottle.
- Delta 8 Edibles & Gummies: Great choice for someone looking for all-day effects. Delta 8 edibles and gummies last for up to 8 hours, and take about an hour or two to really kick in. They come in various tasty flavors and milligram strengths, and usually coming in about 10-25mg per piece. Be careful, as Delta 8 gummies will creep it on you and hit hard. Delta 8 THC gummies are the second most popular way of taking Delta 8.
- Delta 8 Capsules: Work similarly to edibles as they’re also ingested, but the effects can come on a bit sooner due to the fact that they have fewer ingredients that need to be processed by the digestive system. Gel caps also come in a variety of milligram strength, with 25mg being the most popular.
- Delta 8 Dabs: These are concentrates that provide a highly potent delta 8 experience and are therefore, not recommended for beginners. Dabs are smoked or vaporized with a special dabbing device.
- Delta 8 CBD Hemp Flower: Consists of raw buds of the hemp plant that are sprayed with delta 8 distillate, giving them the ability to supply you with every hemp compound plus a potent dose of delta-8 THC. Can be smoked, vaporized, and sometimes cooked/baked with.
- Delta 8 Topicals: Used more for pain relief since they don’t cross the blood brain barrier and therefore, do not offer effects on your state of mind or consciousness.
Where Can I Find the Best Delta 8 THC in Pennsylvania?
Anyone wondering where they can find the best delta 8 in the state of Pennsylvania, allow us to help. As you’ll soon find out, the answer is almost always buying delta 8 online. Basically, purchasing it from an online retailer gives you a better chance of having a successful experience.
More Delta 8 Product Selection
Buying delta 8 online allows you to explore a wider selection of products, which is never a bad thing. If you shop in person, you’ll be limited by the selection of what’s available at the store. Online, you can buy basically any delta 8 product that exists, to really customize your routine.
Better Delta 8 Prices
Online retailers usually offer better prices for delta 8 goods because they are not paying the overhead costs associated with operating a physical store. This means that you can buy quality delta-8 for less.
Higher Delta 8 Brand Standards
Online retailers usually have higher standards with products because those looking for delta 8 online have higher standards themselves that companies must be able to meet or exceed. Therefore, you are more likely to find a high level of quality online.
Better Discounts and Special Offers
Usually, online retailers offer frequent discounts and special offers, because they hold more inventory that needs to be moved to make room for new and fresh products.
Freshness is important with delta 8, as the compound can degrade and lose its potency if it has been sitting around for too long. Online retailers have a much faster turnover rate, which means that the products purchased online are often fresher than that which you will find in a physical shop.
Bulk Delta 8 Buying Options: Vape Cartridges
A lot of times, delta 8 online stores offer bulk buying options, in which you can buy a high volume of delta-8 at a discounted price. This is because these online retailers hold more inventory, and have much less expenses compared to a retail location. Giving them pricing advantages.
Buying delta 8 online is easily more convenient than shopping for it in-person, since you do not need to leave your home in order to stock up on delta-8 products, to put it simply.
Why In-Person Options May Not Be Ideal In New York
Online shopping is clearly the way to go. In-person shopping for delta 8 can leave you with a limited selection of products that may or may not be fresh and may or may not have the quality standards that you desire.
Glad to See the Keystone State Allows Delta 8 THC
Delta 8 is widely available online, and Pennsylvania residents can legally purchase it from an online retailer. As you can see, buying delta 8 products in Pennsylvania online is better than buying it in person for a multitude of reasons. Most importantly, as delta-8 is legal in PA, you can enjoy a wide array of products in a lawful manner.