Delta 10 THC is a newer cannabinoid that, like all cannabinoids before it, comes in a wide array of product types that customers can choose from to customize their routines. At Binoid, we’re proud to be one of the first brands to introduce this cannabinoid to eager hemp enthusiasts, and its popularity has grown while we’ve continued adding new and exciting delta 10 vapes and other products to our inventory.
But, before you buy delta 10 THC products from us or from anyone, it’s important to be mindful of its shelf life. After all, the last thing that you want is a delta 10 formula that has either expired already or is set to expire before you’ll be close to finishing it.
Delta 10 THC: A Cannabinoid Thoroughly Worth Trying
Delta 10 THC is a pretty new discovery. We’ve only been aware of it for a couple of years now, and it was discovered by accident, when a team of hemp farmers tested crops found on a newly purchased plot of land.
What we know about delta 10 is that it’s about as intoxicating as delta 8 – 70% as psychoactive as delta 9 THC, more or less – and its high is more uplifting, motivating and invigorating, which is good news for those who want something beyond the more “sleepy” cannabinoids. While we have yet to see any research on its other properties, we do know that the Delta 10 THC product high is extremely appealing, and a great choice for daytime enthusiasts in particular.
How Long Does Delta 10 THC Stay Fresh?
In general, it’s been established that cannabinoid extracts have a shelf life of about 2 years. We’ve seen this consistently with CBD and delta 8, which is why we will assume that this applies to delta 10 THC as well, despite no actual studies on its shelf life that we can refer to. This means that if you have a pure delta 10 extract, you can count on it being good for up to 24 months before it needs to be replaced.
However, the fresher the Delta 10 the stronger it is, this just means you have to take a lower Delta 10 dosage with new products. This means you need to take less for the same effects, saving you money and keeping the bottle ready to go.
Why Different Delivery Methods Can Have Different Expiration Dates
Just because pure delta 10 likely lasts for up to 2 years, that doesn’t mean that all delta 10 products have a two year shelf life. A lot of the expiration date is determined by the other ingredients in the formula, as they can expire sooner than 2 years. So, what are the general shelf lives of each delta 10 product type?
- Delta 10 Vape Cartridges: Delta 10 vape carts like the ones that we carry contain 100% pure hemp extracts with no other ingredients, and this allows them to last for about 2 years.
- Delta 10 Disposable Vape Pens: Disposable vapes contain the same type of vape oil formula as vape carts, which is why the shelf life is also about 2 years.
- Delta 10 Flower: While pure cannabinoid extracts can last for 24 months, flower has a shorter shelf life since the raw, pure plant material degrades more quickly. Flower typically lasts for about 6 months.
- Delta 10 Dabs: Like flower, dabs seem to last for about 6 or so months as they also degrade at a relatively fast rate.
- Delta 10 Gummies & Edibles: It’s hard to state a single shelf life value for edibles, since the ingredients in edibles can vary so much, and some ingredients degrade more quickly, like pure fruit extracts vs artificial flavoring. Overall, edibles tend to last for about 3 to 6 months depending on their formulas.
- Delta 10 Capsules: Most delta 10 capsules contain pure delta 10 THC extract and MCT oil, which allows for a shelf life of about 2 years.
- Delta 10 Tinctures: Tinctures tend to contain pure delta 10 THC and MCT oil as well, offering a 2 year shelf life.
Delta 10 THC Shelf Life:
- Delta 10 THC Distillate Shelf Life: 6 Months Stable
- Delta 10 THC Vape Cartridges Shelf Life: 1.5 Years Stable
- Delta 10 THC Tinctures Shelf Life: 2 Years Stable
- Delta 10 THC Gummies Shelf Life: 1 Year Stable
- Delta 10 THC Capsules Shelf Life: 1 Year Stable
- Delta 10 THC Syringe Shelf Life: 9 Months
Storing Delta 10 to Extend its Shelf Life
It’s important to know that even if you bought extremely fresh delta 10 THC, failing to store it properly can cause it to expire far sooner than its expiration date. That’s because certain elements can cause the cannabinoid to destabilize and expire very quickly. Cannabinoids in general need to be kept away from bright, hot and/or humid environments.
- Keep your delta 10 products in a cabinet, drawer or closet that remains dry, cool and dark.
- Don’t store your delta 10 in a bathroom, where humidity fluctuates constantly.
- Store Delta 10 In An Airtight Jar or Container
- Keep Delta 10 THC Away From Light
- Ensure Your Delta 8 Packaging Helps Extend Shelf Life
Consuming Expired Delta 10 THC
One thing that is good to know is that expired delta 10 is not considered harmful. One the cannabinoid begins to degrade, it doesn’t take on toxic properties, but it does lose its potency until it no longer offers effects of any kind to the user. Therefore, consuming expired delta 10 is a worthless task.
How To Travel with Delta 10 THC
We can do everything possible to store our delta 10 products properly while at home, where we have total control over the conditions to which it is exposed. But what about when we’re traveling? Here is how to keep your delta 8 safe when you are away from home.
Storing Delta 10 Properly in Route
If you’re traveling via plane, keep your delta 10 products in your carry-on luggage if possible. If you keep it in your checked luggage, it can be exposed to high heat levels that can be disruptive to the health of the compounds.
Storing Delta 10 Properly at Someone’s Home
If you’re staying overnight at someone’s home, you can kindly ask them if you can keep your delta 10 product in one of their closets, drawers or cabinets. If you wish to keep your delta 10 THC routine to yourself for whatever reason, you can keep it in your bag, in a corner of the room that is not exposed to bright sun.
Storing Delta 10 Properly in a Hotel
If you’re staying in a hotel, make sure to avoid the temptation of leaving your delta 10 product in the bathroom along with your toiletries, as the humidity of the shower can interfere with the compound. Instead, keep it in a drawer or closet that is away from a heating vent.
How to Know You’re Getting Fresh, Non-Expired Delta 10 Products
It’s always possible to purchase a delta 10 product from a company, and quickly discover that it has either expired or is close to expiring. This is something that will be extremely disappointing, but the good news is that there are ways to avoid it. By choosing only a top-rated online hemp retailer such as Binoid, you can count on always getting fresh delta 10 THC for a few reasons:
Reason #1: The online marketplace for hemp products is more competitive than ever, so online companies have to work hard to keep customers satisfied.
Reason #2: Selling expired or almost-expired delta 10 could sink a company, since customers don’t want to purchase ineffective products.
Reason #3: Online retailers that are particularly reputable enjoy high product turnover rates that mean that their inventory is always moving, so that no delta 10 is ever just sitting around. This way, you’re always getting fresh products.
Binoid has some of the best Delta 10 products on the market with a lot of options, low pricing, free shipping and more. It does not get much better than that.
The Delta 10 at Binoid: Always Fresh and Ready to Be Enjoyed
At Binoid, we’re proud to offer only the freshest delta 10 products around. Our high product turnover rate means that you’ll never get a product that’s close to expiring. Therefore, all that you have to do is make sure to store your Binoid delta 10 THC properly, so that you can enjoy its full effectiveness for as long as the product is in your possession.