Like CBD, delta 8 THC comes in all kinds of forms, allowing us to choose from a wide variety of delivery methods based on the specific type of experience that we’d like to have with the cannabinoid. Among the most popular forms of all are delta 8 THC gummies, which provide a tasty treat along with the perfect dose of this beloved cannabinoid, while delivering particularly long-lasting effects.
Now, there are quite a number of delta 8 gummies on today’s hemp market, but maybe you’d rather make some gummies yourself. Well, the good news is that thanks to the Delta 8 THC Tinctures from Binoid, it’s easier than ever to produce your own homemade gummies so that you can customize the recipe to better suit your needs.
What are Delta 8 THC Gummies?
Delta 8 THC gummies are a type of edible that involves a basic gummy candy infused with delta 8 extract. Gummies and other edibles offer a distinctive type of delivery method in which the delta 8 THC is processed through the body’s digestive tract to offer the longest-lasting effects out of all of the delivery methods. Most people report feeling the cannabinoid at work for up to 8 or 9 hours. Note that it can take up to 2 hours to really feel the effects after administration due to the slow nature of the body’s digestive process.
Edibles like gummies also offer a unique type of delta 8 high, in which the mental effects are a bit subtler but a noticeable body high is present, which can aid in relaxation, sleep insomnia and other Delta 8 benefits.
Making Delta 8 Gummies from Scratch: Why This DIY Endeavor is Worth the Effort
So, why make your own DIY gummies if Delta 8 THC gummies are so widely available on the market? Well, for several reasons.
- It’s a fun hobby.
- Making your own edibles from scratch can be a great way to spend more quality time in the kitchen.
- It also allows you to get creative with everything from flavoring to dosage and use your favorite gummy molds to dream up adorable creations that are as tasty as they are nice to look at.
- Plus, it cannot be denied that making homemade gummies can save you money.
Delta 8 THC Tinctures at Binoid: Perfect for Your Gummy-Making Venture
At Binoid, we make it simple to produce homemade gummies with our Delta 8 THC Tinctures. Sure, tinctures are most often used sublingually, but adding them to an edible recipe still gives you a stellar dose of delta 8 as this type of formula is highly versatile.
Our delta 8 tincture formula comes in three distinctive milligram strengths: 1000mg, 2500mg and 5000mg, allowing you to dose your batch of gummies based on how potent you’d like each piece to be. Unflavored, the tincture formula we use contains only lab-tested hemp extract and MCT oil, a coconut oil derivative that’s known to be easy on the digestive system and safe for daily consumption.
How to Make Delta 8 Gummies from Scratch, Using Our Tinctures
Now, let’s get to the fun part. Below, you’ll discover our simple gummy formula which uses our delta 8 tincture as its active ingredient. Note that you can adjust this recipe as needed to change the flavor, shape, color, or milligram strength per piece. This is just a guideline for how to get started in your gummy-making venture, and once you get familiar with the recipe, you can go on to make all kinds of delicious edibles with your creativity culinary skills.
-2 droppers of the Delta 8 THC Tincture from Binoid in 5000mg (results in about 10 milligrams of delta 8 per piece)
-1 ½ cups puree of your favorite fruit, frozen or fresh
-1 ½ cups fruit juice of your choice
-1/2 cup gelatin, unflavored
-1 tsp lemon juice (acts as a natural preservative)
-5 drops of honey
-Blender or food processor
-Candy molds of your choice
Making Delta 8 THC Gummies: DIY Steps:
- Puree your fruit until it contains no chunks and is perfectly smooth. If you’re using seeded fruit like berries, use a sieve to discard the seeds.
- Combine the fruit juice and the gelatin into a saucepan.
- Without turning on the heat, allow the mixture to sit for two minutes.
- Turn the heat onto medium-high.
- Stir the mixture regularly as it liquefies, until it reaches 165 degrees.
- Then, turn the heat off and pour in the fruit puree, stirring well, followed by the lemon juice and the honey.
- While the mixture cools, quickly use your pipette to fill the candy molds with the mixture. The longer you wait, the more the mixture will set and become impossible to work with.
- Refrigerate the molds filled with the candy mixture for a half hour.
- Remove the gummies from their molds and place into an airtight container such as a jar. Note: These gummies can last for up to one month if they are kept in a cool, dark, and dry place.
Make The Best Delta 8 THC Gummies & Edibles
Delta 8 gummies are one of the most popular products on today’s hemp market, and with the delta 8 tincture formulas from Binoid, they are easy to make all on your own. This recipe can easily be modified as desired and offers one of the fastest and simplest ways for satisfying your gummy desires on your terms.