Delta-8 THC is quickly becoming a huge trend on the hemp market, and it’s easy to understand why. This unique cannabinoid, which is derived from the hemp plant, can be concentrated in levels that allow us to explore its unique psychoactive properties.
Delta 8 is similar to delta 9 THC, however it is found to be 70% as potent as regular Delta 9 THC from Marijuana. This mean the main effects are not as intoxicating. Still, you can enjoy a unique buzz and other benefits when you consume delta8, and you can choose from a wide variety of milligram strengths, formulations and more.
In fact, a lot of residents who live in South Carolina are interested in giving the compound a try but are nervous because they do not know how to discern which delta-8 products are the best in quality and the safest to use regularly. So, quite understandably, many residents in SC still are not sure about whether or not it is legal, which we will be briefly clearing up first.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal in South Carolina?
South Carolina residents will be pleased to know that this unique compound is totally legal throughout the state. The Farm Bill of 2018 made hemp and its derivatives legal as long as they contain no more than 0.3% delta 9 THC. Delta 8 fits into this category, and so it is protected under federal law. Some states have made delta 8 illegal, but South Carolina is not one of them. You can buy any delta 8 product that is available on the market, and there is no limit to how much you can possess at any given time.
Types of Delta 8 THC Products In South Carolina
Delta 8, like other hemp products, is available in a wide variety of delivery methods which are each useful in their own way. Study the different options that are available in order to decide which one will best suit your specific preferences with this cannabinoid. To find the Delta 8 THC dosage per product click here:
- Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridges: These are disposable and attach to any 510-threaded vape pen device made for vaping hemp compounds like CBD. They contain delta8 distillate, terpenes, and plant lipids. As well as come in many unique strains and strengths. They usually come in 1 gram, with the best Delta 8 vape cartridges being 92% Delta 8 THC.
- Delta 8 THC Disposable Vape Pens: Probably the easiest option for those who want to vape, offering a fully assembled, charged, and filled all-in-one system that does not require any adjusting or maintaining. It is thrown out when the liquid becomes empty. Delta 8 Disposable vape pens come in various flavors and strains, and are usually 0.5 grams. However, Rechargeable Delta 8 disposables are 1 gram, and are able to be recharged. On top of having more Delta 8 in them.
- Delta 8 THC Tinctures: Available in many strengths and flavors, and they absorb beneath the tongue through the sublingual tissue. Can take effect in a couple of hours and last for a long time in the body, while being easy to dose out with the convenient dropper bottle. Delta 8 tinctures can range from 1000mg-5000mg of Delta 8.
- Delta 8 THC Gummies and Edibles: Delta 8 edibles like gummies are quite popular, offering very long-lasting effects that kick in after about an hour or two. They come in a wide range of delicious flavors that taste like our favorite candies. Delta 8 Gummies usually have 10-25mg of Delta 8 in each gummy.
- Delta 8 THC Capsules: These are also ingested and tend to work a bit more quickly because they don’t require so much breaking down by the digestive system. Delta 8 capsules usually have 25mg of Delta 8 in them. For which 1 will likely do the trick for any average user.
- Dabs: These are concentrates, and wax and shatter are among the most popular for delta 8 THC. They must be used with a special type of device like a dab rig or dab pen, which both heat the unique consistency of the product without burning the cannabinoid.
- Flower: Delta 8 flower takes the raw buds of the hemp plant and infuses them with pure delta-8 concentrate. This allows the user to inhale all of hemp’s desirable compounds along with a high dose of delta8.
- Topicals: Delta 8 topical solutions such as creams, gels ,and salves, all absorb into the body through the skin. They will not produce intoxicating effects, because the compound stays localized to the area of application.
Where to Buy Delta 8 THC in South Carolina
Online Delta 8 THC & CBD Stores
Overall, the best place to buy Delta 8 THC in South Carolina is online at Delta 8 THC and CBD stores. Stores like Binoid CBD carry the best Delta 8 THC brands, and usually offer the widest selections of delta-8 products, which all come from trusted companies and arrive with lab reports. For example, all of our Delta 8 THC vape cartridges and other products have recent lab results right on the product page.
Because Delta 8 THC is legal in South Carolina, you can buy Delta 8 vape cartridges, gummies, tinctures and more right online! You don’t have to leave the house in order to buy what you’re looking for. We ship directly to your doorstep using discreet packaging.
In fact, we ship Delta 8 THC vape cartridges and other products to many cities in South Carolina, including Charleston, Columbia, Mount Pleasant, Greenville, Summerville, Hilton Head Island, Hardeeville and more daily! Many people buy delta 8 products on our online store, and for good reason. The prices are the best online, shipping is quick and easy, and we give great discounts on our delta 8 THC product lines.
Many online CBD stores and distributors such as Binoid CBD sell delta 8 products in addition to their standard hemp CBD formulas. These outlets are tried and trusted, where you will find the largest variety of delta 8 products and the best Delta 8 THC brands.
This includes Binoid, 3Chi, Hempire Direct, 8Delta8 and Delta Effex can be purchased online in South Carolina. You also know the products are fresh because of how quickly they turn over their inventory. You won't be stuck with old outdated products, only the freshest and newest batches of products. Which is important for Delta 8 THC, as product quality decreases over time, and usually newer products have better formulations.
A few vape stores in South Carolina now carry delta 8 products, but you’ll want to check with your local shop beforehand, so you don’t waste a trip, as not all of them carry these products just yet. Make sure the shop carries trusted brands that make quality products.
Additionally, vape stores are not known for carrying the best and safest Delta 8 THC products. Most only have products that they got for the best prices and margins, and usually do not carry lab results for potency with the products. This is important, as a 90% Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge is a lot different than a 70% Delta 8 cartridge. For example, the Binoid Delta 8 THC vapes use 92% Delta 8 THC.
You can also buy delta 8 directly from the manufacturer in order to learn more about the product via their website. Luckily, Binoid CBD is a manufacturer and online store of Delta 8 THC products. Here you’ll find the most information about how the product is made and see comprehensive information about how to use the product for the best results.
Why Buy Delta-8 THC Online In South Carolina?
Throughout South Carolina, you may find retailers who sell delta-8 THC products in their stores. But we think that shopping for it online is better and here are some reasons why.
More Delta 8 THC Product Selection
When you buy delta 8 online instead of inside of a store, you have a wider selection of products to choose from. Retailers that distribute delta-8 products from leading brands tend to carry far more products than what you’ll find on a shelf in your local area. This means you can get a more personalized routine based on products that totally suit your specific goals and needs.
Better Delta 8 Prices
Buying online also gives you the advantage of providing you with better prices. Delta 8 THC can get pricey, and so saving money where you can, is particularly important. Because online retailers do not have the overhead costs of brick-and-mortar shops, they can sell their products for lower prices.
Higher Delta 8 Brand Standards
Sadly, not all delta 8 products are created equally when it comes to quality or potency. The good news is that online distributors tend to have higher standards than local shops that do not specialize in hemp specifically. That’s because customers come to them for the best delta 8 on the market, and so they need to be able to rise to the challenge with the very best quality available.
Better Discounts and Special Offers
Overall, online retailers tend to offer more discounts and special offers to new and returning customers, for a few reasons. One is that the lower overhead costs allow them to be more generous. Secondly, they need to compete more than in-person stores as there are a lot of websites that sell delta 8. And, they have higher levels of inventory that they need to move, so they are more likely to have great clearance sections.
Fresher Delta 8 THC Product Inventory: Vape Cartridges
Delta 8 that you buy in a store may have been sitting on a shelf for a while, especially if that business does not sell hemp goods as their main source of revenue. Online retailers tend to have fresher inventory because they move products much more quickly. This is important because delta 8 can expire and lose its potency if it has been sitting around for too long.
Bulk Buying Options
Often, you can buy delta 8 in bulk online because there is more inventory available. Usually, this comes with a discount, which is a nice bonus.
Shopping online is always more convenient than shopping in-person since you can buy your favorite delta-8 goods while watching TV on your couch. You do not need to leave your home, and you can simply wait for the product to arrive in a few days.
Why In-Person Options May Not Be Ideal
Shopping for delta 8 in person may leave you feeling disappointed. Stores rarely have large selections to choose from, and their prices are typically higher because of the fact that they have to cover their overhead.
Furthermore, the quality and freshness may be questionable because businesses like gas stations that may sell hemp goods are not as concerned with selling the best delta 8 possible, as that is not the main focus of their operations.
Enjoy Those Delta 8 THC Products in SC
Overall, those who live in South Carolina will likely have better luck buying their delta 8 THC online, where they will find more high-quality products at better prices without having to leave their homes. With all of the delta-8 products that are available, it is important to be able to choose from the absolute best that’s on the market, which is exactly what you’ll find while shopping online.