More people in the state of Washington are discovering the wide range of hemp products on the market, which mainly center around CBD (cannabidiol), the plant’s dominant compound with loads of studies suggesting its unique and useful effects to the human body.
But hemp enthusiasts are quickly learning that while CBD has a lot to offer, it’s not the only compound in hemp that is worthy of exploration for what it can provide. The latest cannabinoid to hit the market is delta-8 THC, which is short for delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol.
Delta 8 is unique from CBD in a few ways. For one thing, it’s a psychoactive compound, unlike cannabidiol, and its potency is around 70% of Delta 9 THC in Marijuana. In fact, many users describe the Delta 8 benefits and experience as being calmer, happier, relaxed, more uplifted, and just overall feeling better.
But the main question is, where can you buy Delta 8 THC products in Washington? Is it available in every city across Washington? If you live in Washington, you may have heard about delta 8, but still are not sure as to where it’s legal, or where you can buy top-quality, legitimate delta 8 to try it out for yourself. Luckily, you can buy online at trustworthy stores such as Binoid CBD. But more on that later.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal in Washington?
In the state of Washington, delta 8 is fully legal. In fact, delta-8 is fully legal according to federal law. Back in 2018, the United States passed the Farm Bill, which effectively legalized hemp and all of its derivatives including delta8, as long as no hemp product on the market contains more than 0.3% delta 9.
Individual states have the right to make hemp laws within their territories, and delta 8 is currently banned in 11 out of 50 states. But Washington is not one of them. This state sticks to federal law, thus allowing delta-8 to be sold and used legally, without any restrictions pertaining to product type, possession, or concentration of delta8 in a formula. See our complete state by state Delta 8 THC legal list here.
This means that Delta 8 THC and Delta 8 products such as vape cartridges, disposable vapes, gummies, tinctures, and capsules all remains fully legal throughout Washington although it is wise to check up on the laws periodically as that can always change. Delta 8 is so new, that most states have not had the chance to give statements on the compound. But it is likely here to stay, since it is a compound as legal as CBD. Be careful however, because Delta 8 THC will definitely fail a drug test due to the fact drug tests look for any THC, not just Delta 9.
Where to Buy Delta 8 THC in Washington?
Online Delta 8 THC & CBD Stores
Frankly, the best place to buy Delta 8 THC in Washington is online Delta 8 THC and CBD stores. Online stores like Binoid CBD carry the best Delta 8 THC brands, and usually offer the widest selections of high quality delta-8 products, which all come from trusted companies and arrive with lab reports. For example, all of our Delta 8 THC vape cartridges and other products have recent lab results right on the product page.
Because Delta 8 THC is legal in Washington, you can buy Delta 8 vape cartridges, gummies, tinctures and more right online! You don’t need to leave the house in order to buy what you are looking for. We ship directly to your doorstep using discreet packaging.
In fact, we ship Delta 8 THC products to many cities in Washington, including Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver, Bellevue, Kent, Everett, Renton, Federal way, Yakima, Kirkland, Bellingham, Kennewick and more daily! Many people buy delta 8 products on our online Delta 8 and CBD store, and for good reason. The prices are the best online, shipping is quick and easy, and we give great discounts on our delta 8 THC product lines.
You also know you are getting the best Delta 8 THC brands, and not just the brands that offer the cheapest prices to the seller. The best Delta 8 THC brands such as Binoid, 3Chi, Hempire Direct, Urb, 8Delta8, Koi and Delta Effex can be purchased online in Washington. You also know the products are fresh because of how quickly we turn over our inventory. You won't be stuck with old outdated products.
Where Not to Buy Delta 8 in Washington
You should definitely avoid buying delta 8 from an unlicensed business. Companies that sell hemp goods must be registered with the state, and so companies that are not registered should be avoided at all costs. Don’t buy delta 8 from strangers online, in social media outlets or in obscure areas that do not provide product lab reports.
Gas Stations and Convenience Stores
We know that these locations are convenient, but it is unlikely that they’re selling high-quality delta 8. The bottom line is that these types of stores are not screening for quality and are unlikely to care about lab reports. They are looking to sell hemp goods cheaply and quickly, and don’t have the level of expertise needed to spot a fake delta 8 product.
Types of Delta 8 THC Products In Washington
Here is where we can cover the specific types of delta 8 products that are available to residents of Washington State. You’ll see that each delivers delta-8 to the body in its own unique way and Delta 8 THC dosages. Use this information to figure out how you would then like to take delta8.
- Delta 8 Vape Cartridges: Delta 8 THC vape cartridges are pre-filled delta 8 distillate cartridges, paired with terpenes flavors such as Indica, Hybrid, and Sativa strains. They are conveniently disposable and are potent to hit with 1000mg of delta 8 in each cartridge. However, be aware that some Delta 8 vape cartridges are better than others. For example, there are cartridges that use 70% Delta 8, while others like the Binoid Delta 8 vapes use premium 92% Delta 8 distillate. That means you're getting 920mg of Delta 8 instead of 700mg from other brands. To use a vape cart, you need a compatible 510 battery device. The most popular way of taking Delta 8, 1-3 puffs is a great starter dose.
- Delta 8 Disposable Vape Pens: Delta 8 THC disposable vape pens are an alternative to vape carts, being even more user-friendly. They are fully disposable devices with a battery that lasts as long as it takes to finish the liquid in the vape device. They also come in a variety of strains and milligram strengths. There are two types of disposables, 500mg regular disposables, and 1000mg Delta 8 rechargeable disposables that hold more Delta 8 and can be recharged.
- Delta 8 Tinctures: Delta 8 THC tinctures are for sublingual administration, being held under the tongue to absorb through the sublingual tissue. They come in a wide range of milligram strengths, and many are flavored. Delta 8 tinctures range from 500mg - 5000mg of Delta 8 per tincture. A consistent dosing method, and one of the best values per Delta 8 quantity.
- Delta 8 Gummies & Edibles: Delta 8 THC gummies and edibles are for ingesting, and the most popular type is gummy candies, known as delta 8 gummies. They come in various milligram strengths and are easy to dose, while offering effects for up to 10 hours. However, stay careful because Delta 8 THC gummies take 1-2 hours to kick in. Therefore, wait before taking more. Also, stick to infused Delta 8 gummies and not sprayed on. These are the second most popular and the most fun way of taking Delta 8.
- Delta 8 Capsules: Delta 8 THC softgel capsules work just like edibles, except they contain minimal ingredients and are swallowed whole, just like ordinary softgel capsules. They come in various milligram strengths, however 25mg per Delta 8 capsule is the most popular. Delta 8 THC capsules are great because of truly consistent dosing, and you know what you are getting every time.
- Delta 8 Dabs: Delta 8 THC dabs are wax concentrates, which offer highly potent levels of delta 8 THC and are therefore better for more experienced users. Popular types of dabs include shatter, wax, and slab. They are vaped or smoked using a dabbing device. Delta 8 dabs come in 1000mg strength, however also be aware that dabs hit very hard. We suggest only experience users try dabs.
- Delta 8 CBD Hemp Flower: Delta 8 THC CBD flower is simply the raw buds of the hemp plant that have been sprayed with delta 8 extract. They come in many strains, and you can find both whole buds and pre-rolls for smoking. Delta 8 THC hemp flower combines the benefits of CBD Hemp Flower with Delta 8. Two powerful cannabinoids. Many suggest the experience is similar to Marijuana, and some say its even a lot better.
- Delta 8 Topicals: Delta 8 THC topicals are applied to the skin to absorb into the deep tissue. They will not get you high as they do not cross the blood brain barrier.
Where Can I Find the Best Delta-8 THC in Washington?
As you will see, the best way to go is through buying delta-8 products is online, which is more ideal than buying it in-person for reasons we will cover below.
More Delta 8 THC Product Selection
Local stores that sell delta 8 will likely have only a limited selection of products from which you can choose, while online retail lets you explore the full array of delta 8 products that are on the market for a more customized approach to starting a routine. Because online stores like Binoid CBD are not limited by space, due to the nature of being online, they can sell a larger variety of products. This means no limitations on the best Delta 8 brands and products.
Better Delta 8 Prices
Physical stores come with high overhead costs, which is something that online retailers do not need to worry about. This is why online retailers tend to offer their delta 8 at better prices. On top of having lower overhead costs, online stores like Binoid have a larger customer base, which means the ability to buy bulk for lower prices. This allows Binoid the unique ability to lower prices for their customers that no other store can do.
Higher Standards of Delta 8 Brands
Online retailers also have wider customer bases who know a lot about delta 8 THC, and therefore demand only the highest-quality products. Therefore, buying online increases the chance that you will end up with only top-shelf delta 8. For example, Delta 8 stores such as Binoid only carry the best Delta 8 brands, and they know this because they are one. It takes a great brand to know another. And they only work with companies that are transparent, high quality, safe, and for a reasonable price.
Better Delta 8 THC Discounts and Special Offers
Online retailers tend to offer special discounts and offers to customers to lure people away from the competition, while moving product as quickly as possible. This means that you can enjoy great savings by simply going with an online company. Online shops like Binoid CBD have many coupons and discounts all over their website for customers to use. This is also a benefit of buying in bulk, they can offer discounts to customers when others cannot.
Delta 8 does degrade over time, eventually losing its potency and becoming essentially useless. This is why freshness is important. Because online retailers have a faster product turnover rate, they’re more likely to deliver fresh products to your door. Some Delta 8 retail stores in Washington can hold inventory for years sometimes! That's not very good for quality control.
Bulk & Bundle Buying Delta 8 Options: Vape Cartridges, Gummies
Often, online retailers let you buy in bulk at a discounted price, because they can hold more inventory at a time. Physical stores may only have dozens of a product in stock at most. However, online stores like Binoid Delta 8 has hundreds if not thousands of products in stock. This means that you can buy Binoid's Delta 8 THC bundles for an amazing price on their website. This can include 6 or 12 pack vape bundles, and gummy bundles as well.
Without a doubt, buying delta 8 THC online is a more convenient way to shop, since you do not need to leave your home to enjoy quality hemp. As you can see, buying online is probably the best way.
Why In-Person Options May Not Be Ideal
If you try to shop for delta 8 locally, you’ll likely find that the product selection is limited, and that the products may or may not have the quality standards you are looking for. On top of that, you may end up spending more money on a product that has been sitting on the shelf for quite a while.
Continue Getting the Most Out of Delta 8 in the Evergreen State of Washington!
Delta 8 is legal in Washington, and so residents are free to start a routine with this unique cannabinoid without the risk of legal trouble. Now that you know what kinds of products are out there, check out the enormous array of quality delta-8 brands and products online at stores like Binoid CBD today.