THC-O-Acetate (THC-O) has quickly proven to be a gamechanger in the hemp industry, acting as the first federally legal psychedelic hemp derivative. It’s a powerful compound to say the least, being about 3x as potent as delta 9 THC, and its popularity is growing at a rapid pace. Due to its unique potency and psychedelic effects, many are unsure as to how accessible it is and whether or not it’s even legal in their state.
If you are a resident and interested in giving THC-O Acetate products in Florida a try, it’s important that you know exactly who you’re buying from. This cannabinoid is such a new product that it’s easy to unintentionally end up with low-quality or even fake THC-O if you purchase it from an unreputable source. THCO products should only be bought at a trusted store such as Binoid.
Is THC-O Legal in Florida?
THC-O-Acetate is protected under federal law, because it’s a derivative of the hemp plant. The Farm Bill of 2018 permits hemp to be sold legally as long as it contains a maximum of 0.3% delta 9 THC. THC-O doesn’t contain any delta 9 THC, being an independent cannabinoid in the plant material, thus meaning that it complies. Although states have the right to ban specific derivatives of the hemp plant, FL has not outlawed any compounds in hemp, instead adhering to federal law.
This means that THC-O and THC-O products such as vape cartridges, disposable vapes, gummies, tinctures, wax dabs, and capsules all remains fully legal throughout THC-O, although it is wise to check up on the laws periodically as that can always change. THCO Acetate is so new, that most states have not had the chance to give statements on the compound. But it is likely here to stay, since it is a compound as legal as CBD. You see our complete THC-O legal state by state list here.
In fact, the Department of Agriculture actively spoke about the legality of THC-O, and they stated THCO is legal as long as it is 0.3% or less Delta 9 THC. Which of course, is the legal limit of hemp.
Where to Buy THC-O in Florida?
Online CBD & THC-O Stores
Frankly, the best place to buy THC-O in Florida is online THC-O Acetate and CBD stores. Online stores like Binoid CBD carry the best THC-O brands, and usually offer the widest selections of high quality THC-O products, which all come from trusted companies and arrive with lab reports. For example, all of our THC-O acetate vape cartridges and other products have recent lab results right on the product page.
Because THC-O is legal in Florida, you can buy THCO vape cartridges, gummies, tinctures and more right online! You don’t need to leave the house in order to buy what you are looking for. We ship directly to your doorstep using discreet packaging.
In fact, we ship THC-O products to many cities in Florida, including Tampa, Jacksonville, Cape Coral, Orlando, Tallahassee, Fort Lauderdale, St. Petersburg, Palm bay and coast, Fort Myers, Fort Lauderdale, Lakeland, Miami, Gainseville and more daily! Many people buy THCO products on our online Delta 8 and CBD store, and for good reason. The prices are the best online, shipping is quick and easy, and we give great discounts on our THC-O product lines.
You also know you are getting the best THC-O brands, and not just the brands that offer the cheapest prices to the seller. The best THC-O brands such as Binoid and Delta Effex can be purchased online in Florida. You also know the products are fresh because of how quickly we turn over our inventory. You won't be stuck with old outdated products.
Where Not to Buy THC-O in Florida
Convenience Stores and Gas Stations
We know that these locations are convenient, but it is unlikely that they’re selling high-quality THCO. The bottom line is that these types of stores are not screening for quality and are unlikely to care about lab reports. They are looking to sell hemp goods cheaply and quickly, and don’t have the level of expertise needed to spot a fake THC-O product.
You should definitely avoid buying THC-O from an unlicensed business. Companies that sell hemp goods must be registered with the state, and so companies that are not registered should be avoided at all costs. Don’t buy delta 8 from strangers online, in social media outlets or on Craigslist.
Types of THC-O Products
THC-O-Acetate comes in basically the same forms as cannabidiol (CBD), cannabinol (CBN), delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol (delta-8-THC), and other cannabinoids that we’re more experienced with, so you can choose a delivery method already familiarized with that appeals to your specific needs.
- THC-O Vape Cartridges: THC-O vape cartridges are disposable 510-threaded cartridges containing THC-O distillate and terpenes which come in a wide variety of strains. Inhaling THC-O allows for the fastest-acting and most potent effects, while also being the most short-lived. THC-O vape carts have 1000mg of THC-O, and effects kick in within 30 minutes and last for 1-2 hours.
- THC-O Disposable Vape Pens: THC-O disposable vape pen devices are a more user-friendly way to vape the compound, containing the same type of e-liquid formula while the technology itself is much more basic. Disposables use batteries that never need to be recharged and are all-in-one vaping systems ready for use right out of the box. Once they run out you throw the device away.
- THC-O Tinctures: THC-O tinctures are sublingual products that absorb below the tongue, offering slightly milder effects that can last for longer than vapes. They come in a wide variety of milligram strengths, and the administration process is easy with the dropper cap. THC-O tinctures have 1000mg or 2500mg of THC-O per, and usually last for 3 weeks. THC-O benefits kick in within 1-2 hours, and last for around 3 hours total.
- THC-O Gummies & Edibles: THC-O edibles like gummies offer the longest-lasting effects – up to 4 hours – while introducing a more prominent body high into the user’s experience. They come in different milligram strengths, flavors and formulas. THC-O gummies normally have 25mg in each, with a bottle lasting for 2-3 weeks for most users, with a 1-2 hour kick-in time.
- THC-O Capsules: THC-O capsules are encapsulated forms of THC-O extract which offer long-lasting effects just like edibles do. THC-O capsules are a quick and easy way of taking THC-O, with effects kicking in within 1 hour after taking, and lasting 2-3 hours.
- THC-O Sugar Wax Dabs: THC-O dabs are concentrates used for dabbing, which is the process of flash-vaporization. These dabs are so naturally potent that they’re considered unsuitable for beginners, as THC-O is already a powerful psychoactive. THC-O sugar wax is the strongest THC-O product as they are extremely concentrated.
- THC-O Flower: THC-O flower is raw hemp flower that has been infused with THC-O extract to give the buds a powerful intoxicating effect. Flower comes in a wide array of strain options, and you can find both pre-rolls and loose buds.
Where Can I Find the Best THC-O in Florida?
If you’re going to seek out premium THC-O-Acetate in Florida, some stores may begin carrying different types of THC-O products soon. We recommend opting for an online retail avenue rather than trying to find a shop that carries it in your area. Overall, buying hemp products online offers many advantages over buying it in person.
More THC-O Product Selection
Buying THC-O online means being able to choose from a much larger selection of products, including different delivery methods, strengths, and flavors to really zero in on your specific goals and preferences.
Better THC-O Prices
When you buy from an online company, you get to enjoy lower prices as you don’t have to cover a store’s overhead costs. Online companies such as Binoid have lower operational costs in general, and so they can afford to sell THC-O for less.
Higher THC-O Acetate Standards
Companies that sell online tend to stick to higher quality standards, as they have larger audiences of knowledgeable hemp users who have high expectations when it comes to the nature of THC-O products. This means that you can generally count on better quality.
Better THC-O Discounts and Special Offers
Online companies that sells THC-O products are more likely to have special offers and discounts for their products, as they can both afford to, and typically have to in order to compete against other companies online.
Fresher THC-O Inventory
The reality of local stores is that they can hang onto THC-O for a long time due to low demand in your area. This means that the product is less likely to be fresh. Online companies have much higher product turnover rates, allowing for fresher product to end up in your hands.
THC-O Product Bulk Buying Options
Another benefit is that a lot of online companies offer bulk and bundle THC-O product buying purchases, so that you can stock up on a good amount of product at once while saving money.
Of course, buying THC-O products online is a more convenient option. THC-O is still so new to the market that you may have to travel a good deal to be able to purchase it. Buying it online lets you make purchases without leaving your home.
Why In-Person Options May Not Be Ideal
At the end of the day, buying THC-O in-person can leave you feeling disappointed, with only a few products to choose from, difficulty discerning quality and higher prices. Buying in-person can be a challenge especially because of the fact that THC-O-Acetate is such a new introduction to the market that it can be hard to find a shop that carries it.
Get the Most Out of Your THC-O Experience in the Sunshine State Today!
THC-O-Acetate is the newest cannabinoid to excite Floridian hemp enthusiasts, and the good news is that it’s easy to find premium THC-O online and have it shipped directly to your home. Online THC-O retailers carry top-shelf products with exceptional quality levels for you to explore the properties on your terms.
Buy THC-O products online including vape cartridges, disposables, tinctures, and more at Binoid today!