The hemp market is expanding with a new variety of cannabinoid-specific products hitting shelves for enthusiasts to explore. One of the most talked about cannabinoids of the moment is delta-10-Tetrahydrocannabinol (delta 10 THC), a unique psychoactive compound that offers one-of-a-kind effects to the user.
By and large, hemp enthusiasts are greatly enjoying what delta 10 has to offer, but there are a number of individuals out there who are still unsure as to whether or not it’s right for them, simply because they don’t know exactly what delta-10 thc products will feel like.
What is Delta 10 THC?
Delta 10 THC is a cannabinoid that does not occur naturally in the hemp plant and is produced through a process called isomerization that converts the cannabidiol (CBD) cannabinoid into delta 10 by reorganizing its molecules.
Delta-10 was discovered by accident by a team of individuals who purchased a cannabis farm in California and found that crops exposed to a fire retardant produced this one-of-a-kind compound. Because delta10 is such a new discovery, we don’t have as many studies on its Delta-10 benefits and properties as we do with CBD and other more established hemp derivatives, but overall, we know that it offers unique psychoactive activity.
Will I Feel High with Delta 10 THC?
Well, since delta 10 THC is a psychoactive cannabinoid, it can get users high. It’s about 70% as psychoactive as delta 9 THC, something that it does shares in common with delta 8 THC. This means is that it won’t get you as high as marijuana, which is something that many users prefer as it’s a more manageable type of intoxicating experience.
What is Delta 10 THC’s High Actually Like?
Overall, people describe the high associated with delta 10 THC as very enjoyable. If you’re a delta 8 user, you may have noticed that this cannabinoid’s effects alone feel similar to the effects of an indica. Well, in that sense, delta 10 feels a lot like a sativa according to its users. Rather than feeling very mellow after taking it, many people say that they feel refreshed, invigorated, and even uplifted. Now, you can see why many people prefer delta-10 for the daytime.
Overall, its users say that they feel more clear-headed on delta 10 THC than they do delta 9 THC, so it doesn’t interfere so much with daily activities. Still, delta 10 is intoxicating, which means you should NEVER drive or operate heavy machinery while it’s active in your body.
What are Other Benefits of Delta 10 THC?
Because there have not been any notable studies on delta 10 THC benefits in clinical environments, we can’t tell you what the other properties of the cannabinoid may be. We do know, however, that because delta 10 is a cannabinoid, it does offer unique effects to the body through its relationship to the endocannabinoid system (ECS). We do hope that in the years to come, there will be ample studies done on its properties that show value beyond its ability to get users high.
Where Can I Buy Delta 10 THC Products?
Overall, the best place to buy Delta 10 is at Binoid, who is one of the best Delta 10 brands and sleep with a multitude of products for you to enjoy and love. They have something for everyone, with Delta 10 vape cartridges, Delta 10 gummies, Delta 10 tinctures, Delta 10 Capsules and more.
What Determines How You Will Feel When Taking Delta 10 THC?
While we can offer a general idea of what to expect when taking delta 10 THC, ultimately, there are a lot of variables that can have an impact in terms of the experience you’ll have with delta 10. These can range from how you take it, to the unique nature of your body’s endocannabinoid system.
#1: Your Body’s Tolerance
Delta 10 THC generally offers the same properties to all of its users, but each person’s body can process the cannabinoid in a unique way. We all have a distinctive tolerance to cannabinoids, based on our experience with them as well as physiological factors that affect the way in which the endocannabinoid system processes them.
If you have taken other forms of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) in the past, you’ll likely be able to tolerate higher amounts of delta 10. Some people feel very high after taking a small amount of delta 10, while others seem to require a larger dose to feel high.
#2: How Much Delta 10 You Take
How much delta 10 THC you take will obviously have a role (large or small) in how you feel. Not only does this pertain to the amount of a delta 10 product you consume, but also the formula’s milligram strength. The Delta 10 THC dosage amount is based on a lot of factors, however trial and error usually gives the best results. Naturally, the more delta-10 you take in one sitting, the stronger the psychoactive effects will be.
#3: The Delivery Method
Yes, another big determining factor is the delivery method. Delta 10 THC, like all cannabinoids, can be consumed in various Delta 10 product types that affect the experience that you have.
- Delta 10 Vapes: Delta 10 vapes include vape cartridges and disposable vape devices. Both of these produce the same types of effects as they both involve inhaling delta 10 vapor. When vaping delta 10 THC, you can expect to feel the effects within minutes, and the effects last for about 1 to 2 hours. Vaping is a very bioavailable delivery method that allows the effects to be felt quite potently.
- Delta 10 Flower: Smoking or vaping delta 10 flower also involves inhaling the cannabinoid, which therefore offers fast-acting, potent and relatively short-lived effects. Flower has a wider variety of cannabinoids than vapes, since it’s the raw flower of the hemp plant, which means that you may feel a more balanced sensation as all of the cannabinoids are working together in the body.
- Delta 10 Dabs: Delta 10 dabs are concentrates that are “dabbed” with a special device that flash-vaporizes the product in order for the effects to be felt within the shortest period of time. Keep in mind, they are not for beginners due to their extremely potent concentrated nature.
- Delta 10 Tinctures: Delta 10 THC tinctures are becoming more and more popular, and it’s easy to see why. These products take delta 10 extract and dilute it in a carrier oil, which is administered below the tongue so that it can absorb through the sublingual tissue. Tinctures usually take effect within 30 or so minutes, lasting for up to 5 hours. The effects are subtler than those associated with inhalable methods, but you can definitely still experience a high from them.
- Delta 10 Capsules: Delta 10 capsules are consumed like ordinary capsules, and they can take about an hour to absorb into the body before activating. The effects can last for up to 8 hours, and are also more balanced between the cerebral properties of this cannabinoid and the high that’s felt in the body.
- Delta 10 Edibles: Delta 10 edibles behave like capsules; except they can take a bit longer to take effect because they have more complex formulas that must be processed by the digestive system.
#4: The Strain You Choose
Many delta 10 THC products come in a variety of strain options from which you can choose. The strain is determined by the terpene profile, and each terpene has unique properties, as well as a unique flavor and aroma. So, the strain you select has its own effects that you may experience.
There are three main types of strains that will have that said effect:
A cross between a sativa and an indica, with a balance between both types of effects.
That Delta 10 THC Feeling for the Mind, Body, and Soul
Delta 10 THC has been available for quite a while now, and it’s become clear that it’s a favorite among cannabinoid connoisseurs thanks to its distinctive psychoactive properties that satisfy the majority of its users. If you want to give it a try for yourself, we recommend checking out Binoid’s collection of delta 10 products.
The best delta 10 products offer lab-tested hemp extracts and clean ingredients and come in a variety of product forms including vapes, gummies and tinctures. Check out this awesome delta-10 product selection today!