Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge - Strawberry Lemonade
Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge Strawberry Lemonade is perfect for making your day relaxing and calm. This delta 8 vape uses our premium delta 8, paired with strawberry lemonade terpenes.
Strawberry Lemonade is a sativa-dominant strain, and is one of our top sellers for day use, with its great flavor and an enjoyable uplifting feeling. Users may feel calm, happy, and motivated. Delta 8 is best used for relaxing without the negative side effects.
Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge: The most popular method of taking Delta 8 THC. 1 Gram amount. Requires 510 Battery (available on our website).
Delta 8 THC Disposable Vape: Quick and easy method of taking Delta 8 THC. Half Gram amount. Less potent than vape cartridges. Does not require external battery device.
Delta 8 THC Rechargeable Disposable Vape: Quick and easy method to use. Able to be recharged through USB, therefore the battery does not die out. 1 Gram amount. Does not require external battery device.
WHAT IS DELTA 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why delta 8 THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
Fits a 510 battery
DELTA 8 THC VAPE CARTRIDGE BENEFITS
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of delta 8 THC. Everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with delta 8 THC and is provided as information only.
You may feel:
It is not medical advice, and our delta 8 THC vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
That said, vaping delta 8 THC is slightly different than consuming it orally. When vaped, many people report delta 8 THC as being the opposite of delta 9 THC in many
of the best ways possible. The Delta 8 THC vape cartridge might provide positive feelings and a mental boost.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but delta 8 THC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product. Buy Delta 8 THC online.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. When the cartridge is made, the oil is poured to the top of the glass tank and capped quickly to prevent leaking. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Delta 8 THC extract 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. Binoid retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Binoid CBD is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
DELTA 8 THC VAPE CARTRIDGE SHIPPING EXCLUSIONS
Due to Delta 8 THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, and Nebraska.
The Binoid Delta 8 THC vape cartridge has an unbeatable uplifting feel and is currently testing at over 95% Δ8THC with the rest being CBN, CBC, & terpenes. Our delta 8 THC vape cartridge is derived from hemp and federally legal. It comes in a 510 compatible, glass CCELL cartridge with a ceramic core and ceramic mouthpiece for the best possible performance and taste. Delta 8 THC vape cartridges use terpene strain flavors to allow for Sativa, Indica or hybrid effects.
UNABLE TO SHIP DELTA 8 THC TO THE FOLLOWING STATES:
ALASKA, ARIZONA, ARKANSAS, DELAWARE, IDAHO, IOWA, MISSISSIPPI, MONTANA, AND NEBRASKA.
WHO ARE WE?
Binoid is your best source for the highest quality and effective products made from hemp-derived CBD & Delta 8 THC. Based in Los Angeles, California we at Binoid are dedicated to providing you with CBD & Delta 8 products you can trust, and enjoy.
Since launching in 2018, our priority was to create fun, unique, and effective Hemp-derived products. Binoid believes that Hemp cannabinoids should be a vital part of living a healthy lifestyle. Hence, it is in our name. Woo! Binoid's mission is to empower this movement by providing exceptional hemp products that are as enjoyable as they are good for you, with zero compromises on quality and ingredients.
1. BEST HEMP PLANT GENETICS
We work with local Hemp farmers in evergreen Oregon to grow our unique phytocannabinoid-rich hemp plants with the best plant genetics, high cannabinoid concentrations, and beneficial terpenes. We chose Oregon because it is the prime location to grow and extract CBD due to their ideal weather, nutrient rich soil, and farming knowledge.
2. YOUR HEMP EXPERIENCE
We take pride in giving our customers the best CBD and Delta-8 product experience possible. This includes great customer service, expert staff ready to handle any questions and recommendations, as well as always being open to new suggestions on new proving or improving our current product line. This is because we care! We want you to enjoy cannabinoids in the most healthy and enjoyable ways possible.
3. TESTING & SAFETY
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is one of the few cGMP Certified and ISO 9001:2015 Certified CBD facilities in the United States.
Our products are Kosher Food Grade Quality Certified by Oregon DOA, Kosher Certified among many other qualifications. Additionally, each Binoid product is tested 5 times before we send for third-party lab testing. We test every batch to ensure our Drops are up to our standards. You can view all of our product test results on the drop down menu in the product page. Learn more about how our products are tested here.
4. BROAD SPECTRUM HEMP EXTRACT
Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract: Our CBD products have been carefully formulated and re-formulated for over 2 years to achieve the perfect Broad Spectrum Cannabinoid formula. This includes the most pure major and minor cannabinoids including CBD, CBG, CBN, and CBC as well as terpene profiles that are preserved during extraction. All of this goodness, except for THC, which has been slowly removed over time. Our products contain ZERO THC. Also known as THC-FREE.
5. OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We enjoy going above and beyond for our customers by ensuring you get a consistently exceptional product with a friendly service staff of experts to answer any question you may have about CBD in general, or our products specifically. Those are the benefits you get for joining the Binoid Family!