Throughout the state of Minnesota, more residents are finding ways to incorporate hemp into their daily routines in order to experience the unique properties that this fascinating plant has to offer. Now, the hemp market has a new cannabinoid that’s taking over, and its delta-8 THC. A milder form of delta-9 THC, the active compound in marijuana, delta8 is federally legal, and it offers unique benefits and effects that many believe are fully worth exploring.
But, because it’s so new, it is natural that Minnesota residents have more questions than answers for the time-being. One is whether or not delta8 is actually legal in their state. Another is where one can find the best, most legitimate and safe delta 8 products.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal in Minnesota?
Delta 8 is, in fact, legal according to Minnesota state law. While some states have banned delta-8 THC, Minnesota sticks to federal law, which says that all cannabinoids in hemp can be used legally as long as they do not contain more than 0.3% delta-9 THC. There are no limits on how much delta 8 one can possess in Minnesota, nor are there laws stating that specific delivery methods and formulas are outlawed. However, be careful because Delta 8 THC will still trigger a drug test.
Types of Delta 8 Products In Minnesota
Delta 8 THC, like CBD, can be formulated into a wide variety of delivery methods, which each deliver the cannabinoid into the body in a unique way. Here is a list of the most popular types of different delta 8 products that can be found on the market.
- Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridges: An extremely popular option, being easy to use, disposable and compatible with any regular 510-threaded vape pen. They come in a variety of strains as they often contain terpenes derived from the hemp plant, and they work very quickly thanks to the way in which the compound absorbs when inhaled.
- Delta 8 THC Disposable Vape Pens: Even more user-friendly, being all-in-one, pre-assembled devices with a charged battery and filled cartridge. They can also come in various strain options according to the terpenes that have been added to them. Some Delta 8 disposables are rechargeable, and have 1 grams of Delta 8 instead of 0.5 grams like regular disposables.
- Delta 8 THC Tincture: Use for sublingual administration, as they absorb under the tongue. Available in various flavors and strengths, tinctures provide a couple hours of effectiveness on average. Delta 8 Tinctures range from 1,000mg-10,000mg of Delta 8. Although be careful, tinctures will hit you like a rock. But many love it as a great way to get Delta 8 THC.
- Delta 8 THC Gummies and Edibles: An ingestible method, with gummies being the most popular. Available in different flavors and concentrations, they provide hours of effects, taking up to a couple of hours to peak. Probably the most popular method to get delta 8 other than vapes.
- Delta 8 THC Capsules: Are ingested like edibles but may work quickly due to traveling through the digestive system more quickly. They come in various strengths.
- Dabs: These are concentrated forms of delta 8, usually containing other hemp compounds as well. They are more potent and need special types of devices like dab rigs and dab pens due to their unique textures.
- Flower: Refers to delta-8-infused raw hemp flower buds, which come in various strengths and can be purchased either loose or pre-rolled in paper.
- Topicals: Infused with delta 8 THC will not get you high, but they can potentially provide relief to the joints, muscles, and skin. Available in many forms and strengths, with salves, creams and balms being among the most popular.
Where to Buy Delta 8 THC in Minnesota
Online Delta 8 THC & CBD Stores
Overall, the best place to buy Delta 8 THC in Minnesota is online at Delta 8 THC and CBD stores. Stores like Binoid CBD carry the best Delta 8 THC brands, and usually offer the widest selections of delta-8 products, which all come from trusted companies and arrive with lab reports. For example, all of our Delta 8 THC vape cartridges and other products have recent lab results right on the product page.
Because Delta 8 THC is legal in Minnesota, you can buy Delta 8 vape cartridges, gummies, tinctures and more right online! You don’t have to leave the house in order to buy what you’re looking for. We ship directly to your doorstep using discreet packaging.
In fact, we ship Delta 8 THC products to many cities in Minnesota, including Twin Cities, Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester, Elk River, and Bloomington, Duluth, Brooklyn Park, Plymouth, Maple Grove and more daily! Many people buy delta 8 products on our online store, and for good reason. The prices are the best online, shipping is quick and easy, and we give great discounts on our delta 8 THC product lines.
Many online CBD stores and distributors such as Binoid CBD sell delta 8 products in addition to their standard hemp CBD formulas. These outlets are tried and trusted, where you will find the largest variety of delta 8 products and the best Delta 8 THC brands.
This includes Binoid, 3Chi, Hempire Direct, and Delta Effex can be purchased online in Minnesota. You also know the products are fresh because of how quickly they turn over their inventory. You won't be stuck with old outdated products, only the freshest and newest batches of products. Which is important for Delta 8 THC, as product quality decreases over time, and usually newer products have better formulations.
Where Not to Buy Delta 8 THC in Minnesota
A few vape stores in Minnesota now carry delta 8 products, but you’ll want to check with your local shop beforehand, so you don’t waste a trip, as not all of them carry these products just yet. Make sure the shop carries trusted brands that make quality products.
Additionally, vape stores are not known for carrying the best and safest Delta 8 THC products. Most only have products that they got for the best prices and margins, and usually do not carry lab results for potency with the products. This is important, as a 90% Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge is a lot different than a 70% Delta 8 cartridge. For example, the Binoid Delta 8 THC vapes use 92% Delta 8 THC.
You can also buy delta 8 directly from the manufacturer in order to learn more about the product via their website. Luckily, Binoid CBD is a manufacturer and online store of Delta 8 THC products. Here you’ll find the most information about how the product is made and see comprehensive information about how to use the product for the best results.
Best Place To Buy Delta-8 THC Products in Minnesota?
There may be businesses in Minnesota that sell delta8 products. However, we recommend that you look for these products online instead. Shopping for delta8 THC online offers unique advantages, which we will get into now.
More Delta 8 Selection
Without a doubt, shopping for delta 8 online gives you a wider selection of products to choose from. This is because online retailers can have larger inventories due to the high demand for delta 8 from customers around the country. Delta 8 affects everyone differently, and it’s important to be able to choose from a wide variety of products to find one that best suits your more particular needs.
Better Delta 8 THC Prices
Online retailers don’t have the overhead expenses that in-person stores do, which means that they likely sell delta8 products at better prices. Because delta8 THC can get expensive if you use it regularly, you want to be able to save money where you can without skimping on quality.
Higher Delta 8 Product Standards
Online retailers tend to hold higher standards when it comes to the products they sell, because customers are more discerning than those who wander into a store that happens to sell delta8. Online retailers are also more at risk getting caught selling low-quality products, and so they must work harder to ensure that they maintain high standards for quality.
Better Discounts and Special Offers
Online retailers tend to offer special offers and discounts more frequently, because they have lower overhead and take in more inventory which they must sell to buy more. This is something you can take advantage of when you shop online.
Online companies have higher turnover rates when selling products, which means that their products are fresher. Delta 8 does expire, so you want your goods to be as fresh as can be.
Bulk Buying Options
A lot of online retailers offer generous deals when you buy in bulk, which is something rarely offered in person. They have higher inventory so they can afford to make these options available to customers, and savings never hurt.
It’s very convenient to be able to buy delta 8 online. You don’t have to drive your car or even change out your pajamas. You can shop as leisurely as you’d like, and simply wait for the product to arrive at your door.
Why In-Person Options May Not Be Ideal
It may be tempting to buy some delta8 when you’re out at a local vape shop or gas station, but we do not recommend that you do so. Again, the prices are likely higher due to the cost of maintaining a business. Secondly, these businesses do not sell delta 8 as their main product, and so they are less likely to have the knowledge regarding delta8 THC that online retailers who specialize in the compound possess.
Without a doubt, in-person stores will likely have limited selections, and you may find yourself settling for a product that does not totally suit your needs. That product may have been sitting on the shelf for a while, as well, as there are not as many customers coming in for delta 8 THC specifically. Also, gas stations and convenience stores are not likely to have strict quality standards when it comes to delta 8, nor are they likely to follow through with checking for lab-testing.
Enjoy Delta 8 THC in the “Star of the North”
As you can see, there are many exciting products that are available to those who want to explore this compound. We do recommend that Minnesotans try to buy their delta 8 THC online, where the quality is likely to be better, the prices lower and the selection larger. This way, you’ll be able to better develop a routine according to your needs.