Many Missouri residents have been taking CBD for quite some time now, as this industry first hit the scene over a decade ago and has grown enormously ever since. Now, there is another hemp-derived compound that’s exploding in popularity, and it is delta-8 THC.
Unlike CBD, delta8 is psychoactive, albeit mildly so compared to delta-9, the main compound found in marijuana that is responsible for the plant’s mind-altering effects. And, unlike delta 9, delta 8 is recognized as legal under federal law with many delta 8 benefits that are being discovered.
Throughout the state of Missouri, hemp enthusiasts are catching onto this unique hemp compound, which is being extracted from the hemp plant and concentrated using clean and advanced methods so that we can fully experience its effects. But not all Missouri residents are sure as to whether or not delta 8 is legal, or what types of products are available to those who wish to try its properties for themselves.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal in Missouri?
As it turns out, delta 8 THC is legal according to Missouri law. This is because Missouri sticks with federal law, which says that all cannabinoids and other hemp derivatives can be used and sold legally as long as they do not contain more than 0.3% delta 9 THC. Delta 8 fits into that category, and so there are no laws regarding its use. It can legally be purchased in any amount, as there are no possession limits. Further, there are no laws regarding specific delivery methods, so all delta 8 products that are commercially available are equally legal.
Types of Delta 8 Products
Delta 8 THC is an extract that is formulated into a variety of unique delivery methods, in the same manner as CBD. Here are the most widely available and popular delivery methods that are available to those living in Missouri and in the rest of the country. To find the Delta 8 THC dosage per product click here:
- Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridges: Containing delta 8 THC and are quite popular, plus being user-friendly, they’re disposable and easily attach to any 510-threaded pen device. Contain various terpenes that give each cartridge a unique strain, and they have fast-acting effects due to how quickly the compound absorbs when inhaled. Delta 8 vape carts usually come in 1 grams, with some Delta 8 vape cartridges being 92% Delta 8 THC.
- Delta 8 THC Disposable Vape Pens: A popular choice as well, being even more user-friendly than carts, as they come fully put together, with a battery that’s charged and a cart that contains e-liquid. Like carts, they may come in different strains. Regular Delta 8 THC Disposables are 0.5 grams, with Delta 8 THC Rechargeables being 1 grams.
- Delta 8 THC Tinctures: Delta 8 tinctures come in various strengths and flavors. They are taken under the tongue, where they absorb efficiently through the sublingual tissue, offering up to a few hours of activation.
- Delta 8 THC Edibles and Gummies: Offer hours of effects, taking up to a couple of hours before peaking in the system. They come in many types, flavors, and strengths.
- Delta 8 THC Softgel Capsules: Work similarly to edibles in how they absorb into the body. But, they may take effect more quickly, and this is because of how they break down in the digestive tract more easily for faster absorption.
- Delta 8 THC Dabs: Are another term for concentrates, which are highly concentrated hemp products with high levels of delta 8. Wax and shatter are two popular examples. They can be smoked or vaped in special dabbing devices.
- Flower: Delta 8 flower is the raw buds of the hemp plant which contain all of the hemp plant’s compounds, infused with delta 8 extract. They can be smoked or vaped and come in various strains.
- Topicals: Creams, salves, gels and other topicals are infused with delta 8 extract. They will not create psychoactive effects, but they can offer potential relief to joints, muscles, and skin.
Where Can I Find the Best Delta-8 THC in Missouri?
While some stores in your area may sell delta-8 products, we do suggest that you opt for online retail. As you’ll see, buying online offers some unique benefits that are worth it. We ship Delta 8 THC products to many cities in Missouri, including Kansas City, Springfield, Independence, Columbia, St. Louis, Lee's Summit, O'Fallon, St. Joseph, Jefferson City and more daily!
One big advantage of shopping Delta 8 THC online is having a wider selection to choose from. Delta 8 THC comes in all kinds of formulations, and that one product you’re dying to try just might not be available in person. It’s good to have a wide selection so that you can customize your delta 8 routine according to all of your needs, goals and preferences.
Delta 8 sold online is typically more affordable, and this is because of the fact that online companies have fewer overhead expenses as they do not need to maintain a physical store. Of course, savings are always welcome, and this can help you maintain a regimen within your budget.
It’s more likely for online retailers to have strict standards, because people come to them specifically for delta 8 THC and have high expectations. This is unlike, say, a gas station, where the average customer is not highly informed when it comes to the hemp plant. This means you’re more likely to find top-quality products that are safe and effective.
Better Discounts and Special Offers
Online companies tend to offer better discounts and frequent special offers. This is for two reasons. One, again, their overhead is lower so they can afford to offer these deals. Secondly, they hold more inventory, and so they must move it as much as possible to make room for more.
Product turnover rate is higher online, as these online retailers have more customers from all over the country. This means that you are more likely to get a perfectly fresh product that just came from the factory, which is not set to expire for a very long time.
Bulk Buying Options
You can often buy products in bulk for great discounts online, because these companies can hold more inventory than in-person shops. This means even more savings for those who are on a budget. You can buy Delta 8 THC bundles online for a much better price you can receive in stores.
Shopping online is undoubtedly convenient. You do not have to get dressed and get into the car. You can take your time looking through all the products available while sitting on the couch. Also, you can just wait for the product to arrive at your doorstep a few days later.
Why In-Person Options May Not Be Ideal
Overall, you are more likely to be disappointed when buying delta8 THC in person. A lot of stores that sell it do not specialize in delta 8, but something else, like vaping products, or, in the case of gas stations, many discount products that are not known for being top-quality. Further, the selections tend to be quite limited by comparison, with higher prices and more chance that the products have been sitting on the shelves for some time.
The “Mother of the West” Allows Delta 8 THC
While you may be able to find delta 8 THC throughout the state of Missouri, we think that your best bet is shopping for it online, where the selection is larger, and the prices are likely to be better. Furthermore, you’re more likely to find high-quality delta 8 THC online compared to in a store like a gas station in your area. The good news is that you can legally have delta8 THC shipped to Missouri, without having to get off of the couch.